Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2011/2012 - January 26

I understand that you have not gotten all of the results but Brad Williams 132 has pinned both Austin dillow from Anderson and the kid from southern.

Both pins were in the first period both also at WCI.

Thank you.

Ranger, I think you did a pretty good job, but I think there is alittle favortism towards Campbell. I see you have a few guys ranked that was beat by kids that are further down the list. 152 is an example. I am sure it is difficult, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Just one thing I noticed concerning Region 1 at 160. Ki Ryder has pinned Devantae Humphrey (at regional duals), and in their last match Humphrey illegally slammed Ki and was DQed at Blazer Duals. I assume you had been told Humphrey had beaten Ki.

Ranger, I think you did a pretty good job, but I think there is alittle favortism towards Campbell. I see you have a few guys ranked that was beat by kids that are further down the list. 152 is an example. I am sure it is difficult, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

The 152 you speak of lost to one below him and defeated 2 above him.

Just thought it was worth mentioning.

IU beat Kentucky but they're not ranked higher. Can you fix that, please?

Exactly!!! It's the overall body of work from the results Ranger gets. His rankings aren't based on just one head-to-head match. Ranger has been doing this favor for the Kentucky wrestling community for quite a while and I can say that in the end every year, his rankings are usually pretty darn close to how the state tourney shakes out.

I think everyone is going to be surprised by Zach Morris from Dixie. He has been flying under the radar at 152 all year and has put up some impressive numbers. His record is close to 38-4 after this weekend and to be ranked 23rd. I won't be surprised if he places 2nd at Regions and makes the podium at State. He'll be a bracket buster for sure.

Thanks for these great rankings . I can't even imagine the time and efforts on putting these together. I'd like to see Braden Jones of Boone County ranked at least in the top 25 somewhere in the 170 pound class. He's won the Derby classic out of Louisville, The South dearborn tourney in Indiana as well as finishing 5th in the Capitol City classic with a record of 28-12. Other notable pins came against Campbell County and Ryle and has not lost to either all season. Thanks