Sign in to follow this  
remotecontrol12

South Oldham Dragon Invitational?

I like Clay a lot but it won't be close, Ruschell is on a different level. I always enjoy a good match though, good luck to both.

The best match I've seen all year was Ruschell and Carr at the Raider Rumble.

106: Nathan Thompson defeated Luke Rearic 113: JJ Killebrew defeated Gus Adams

120: Clay Brown defeated Brian Crawly

126: TJ Rushell defeated Ian Kahl

132: Justin Lampe defeated Tyler Kaelin

138: John Fahy defeated

Hitchings won

Chase Rush won

145 didn't turn out like everyone thought it would

285: Trever Ford defeated Oldham Co.

John Fahy was awarded M.O.W.

Sorry thats all the information i have. Im not sure if everything is exactly right.

Im gonn call it now, Clay Brown over Ruschell, IF they make it to the finals

Walton Verona was at Ryle last night and Clay Brown wrestled 126. Ruschell pinned him in the 1st Period. Brown is a good wrestler but is not even on the same level as Ruschell

Yes but in fairness to clay, his team bumped him up. They were never going to wrestle in a normal situation. Clay is a heck of a wrestler. Tj is much bigger physically than clay is.

Congratulations to TJ for for breaking 200 Career wins.

Yes but in fairness to clay, his team bumped him up. They were never going to wrestle in a normal situation. Clay is a heck of a wrestler. Tj is much bigger physically than clay is.

Congratulations to TJ for for breaking 200 Career wins.

Good point, kudos to Clay and Coach Barnes for bumping up and getting the tougher match. Moves like that pay off in the long run. Same for Meyer for bumping up to wrestle Gus Adams.

You have to beat the best ot be the best. Right now, TJ is one of the best we have in NKY. The others will have their day if they work as hard as TJ.

Just a quick side note. Coach Barnes did not bump him. He asked to wrestled TJ which in my opinion is laudable. It was like a college match they both wrestled hard. TJ won they shook hands and walked off with no celebrations or fussing.

Just a quick side note. Coach Barnes did not bump him. He asked to wrestled TJ which in my opinion is laudable. It was like a college match they both wrestled hard. TJ won they shook hands and walked off with no celebrations or fussing.

My point was he was wrestling not in his own weight class.