Sign in to follow this  
remotecontrol12

South Oldham Dragon Invitational?

Bourbon County, Central High, Christian County, Cooper, DeSales, Doss, Eastern High School, Fern Creek, Henry Clay, Holy Cross, Jeffersontown, John Hardin, Lafayette, Louisville Male HS, Moore, North Oldham, Oldham County, PRP, Ryle, Scott High, Simon Kenton, Southern, South Oldham, St X, Tates Creek, Trinity, Walton Verona, Woodford County.

145 will be interesting...the current 1-5 ranked wrestlers will be there and PRP's 145 won the JCTC.

Guest Front Headlock

Ive heard Male will be there. Not sure about Desales and Doss. If Male is there, Coach McCoy is throwing them right into the fire early.

Bourbon County, Central High, Christian County, Cooper, DeSales, Doss, Eastern High School, Fern Creek, Henry Clay, Holy Cross, Jeffersontown, John Hardin, Lafayette, Louisville Male HS, Moore, North Oldham, Oldham County, PRP, Ryle, Scott High, Simon Kenton, Southern, South Oldham, St X, Tates Creek, Trinity, Walton Verona, Woodford County.

145 will be interesting...the current 1-5 ranked wrestlers will be there and PRP's 145 won the JCTC.

According to the Scorebook Doss, Jeffersontown, Henry Clay and John Hardin are going elsewhere......did you get a list from last year or just making it up ?

kdsmith has Christian County at the Trojan......yet scorebook has Christian County at the Dragon......hmmmm......all tournament lists I have seen are wrong.....pretty bad info in here anymore....and way to much drama.....How did the Meyers comment get in this thread anyway ? I got a headache !

The list of teams was given to me by South Oldham. Since the list comes straight from South and Male is included I assume it has been updated from last year and is accurate.

On the male thing, I dont think coach MCCOY is throwing them in the fire early, I think he is just getting his team ready. For a first year yeam, they look ok. Think he is showing them what he expects them to be and knows the best competition makes u better. I commend him on that and think its a smart move.

106 and 145 are Stackeddddd.

you are missing all other weight classes, all look to be stacked mostly 145 and 285,145 has all top 5 and 285 has #3-7