Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2011/2012 - January 2

Thanks for the reply. Thanks for putting these rankings up even if there are differences of opinion. Besides Central Hardins's heavyweight, I was impressed with Danville's heavyweight. I'm surprised he's not ranked higher.

I will be posting all of our results from the Caldwell Co. and Ohio Co. Duals very soon in the results page. For those who are curious, Blackwell and Boone did not wrestle. Boone did not weigh in.

Kegan Agnew has beat jerry haywood and justin whynn 3 or more times and kory polley is at 145 bt meade upset him the semi finals and turned around and upseted kegan agnew in the finals bt kegans record is 18-1

kortland maguire from meade beat them both at cci and hes 30-3

Danville's Rhodes Bell lost twice in the Region 2 Duals -- to LaRue County's Caleb Canter and Central Hardin's Cody Floyd.

Fort Knox's Steven Traylor has bumped up to 170, and North Hardin's Kyle Shults is at 113 now.

Danville's Rhodes Bell lost twice in the Region 2 Duals -- to LaRue County's Caleb Canter and Central Hardin's Cody Floyd.

Fort Knox's Steven Traylor has bumped up to 170, and North Hardin's Kyle Shults is at 113 now.

just the weight class to bump up to 170???..,!!!!!

nick waits is 24-3 this year

key wins: 25 haziel lopez (maj), 23 jonah shacklet (pin), 18 kolton hangsen (tech), 15 zach perry (pin), 9 jordon doyle (min)

losses: 21 jared whitlock (min), 3 lane jones (min), (160) 2 wyatt courtney (min)

Thanks for the work you put into the rankings! I have to say regional duals at larue were interesting. Anderson County as a team looked tough! I was also impressed with the 195 from Anderson Kaelin and NH Parrott. Ray and Newberry from larue always look tough and fun to watch. Bell from danville looked off his game a disappointment there, but no doubt he will be back. Danville's heavyweight Porter looks strong and he's quick. He beat the heavy from CH twice now and beat larue heavy with no problem. Where was House in the heavy division? Oh and TW Stockton is one tough kid. I think Stockton, Bell, Porter, and Kaelin all won titles at the WCI too. Strong region!

• Upvote 1

Chris Baxter of Scott County won first at 145 @ Tates Creek Inv.

Beat Jordan Tucker 11th @ 138, Josh Phillips 22nd @ 145, and Ing from Spencer Co @145 in finals. Ing beat TJ Schuyler 16th @145 in the semis.

Guys this is coming from someone else who posts rankings but on a FAR smaller scale then Ranger. These things are often only as good as the results known. I handle one region and I have to scour the internet to find maybe 20% of the scores I need. I could never dream of trying to do what Ranger does, let alone be as accurate as he often is.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the work you put into the rankings! I have to say regional duals at larue were interesting. Anderson County as a team looked tough! I was also impressed with the 195 from Anderson Kaelin and NH Parrott. Ray and Newberry from larue always look tough and fun to watch. Bell from danville looked off his game a disappointment there, but no doubt he will be back. Danville's heavyweight Porter looks strong and he's quick. He beat the heavy from CH twice now and beat larue heavy with no problem. Where was House in the heavy division? Oh and TW Stockton is one tough kid. I think Stockton, Bell, Porter, and Kaelin all won titles at the WCI too. Strong region!

I have to agree with all the above. Anderson County look Solid!!! Bell Was for sure not on his game. Porter is a major contender. I heard T.w Stocked has been training all summer with one of the danville Coaches and looks like it has paid off.

When will you have an updated listing? Sean Barrett (ranked 10 in the 182 division) beat Justin McDaniel (ranked 3) TWICE this past Saturday at the Jefferson County Tournament of Champions. I was anxious to see what each of their new rankings would be.

When will you have an updated listing? Sean Barrett (ranked 10 in the 182 division) beat Justin McDaniel (ranked 3) TWICE this past Saturday at the Jefferson County Tournament of Champions. I was anxious to see what each of their new rankings would be.

Also #15 Aaron Dyche from Manual stuck Sean Barret in about 20 seconds or less.

Also #15 Aaron Dyche from Manual stuck Sean Barret in about 20 seconds or less.

It was actually 33 secs I believe. Also Southern is ranked lower than St X (as teams) and St X came in 2nd in the JCTC Tournament. I was just wondering if either of the losses would affect the rankings.