Sign in to follow this  
neverbreak

Match ups in region 6

Does any team in this Region have all of their wrestlers where they are going to be for the region and state tournaments? I keep hearing rumors that this guy is dropping or this guy is going to stay. I can not say for certain, but that must make Rangers rankings a pain in the butt to complete. I think some of SK's guys had to have doctors notes so they might be stuck where they are at this point, but does anyone have any info on who is definitly going where for the big show!

I know that CC's 113 Maggard is dropping to 106 (108) for sure, I spoke to the coach at CC-Ryle dual, but other than that CC seemed unsure of who was going to drop and who was not so they might have big changes or they might be the same.

Raider, I know you are mad at me, but would you elaborate on your answer? If not, We will just have to wait until after Christmas (no early presents this year :( ).

I hear several wrestlers on the CC side are dropping but I do not have specifics. You know it's a well guarded secret that no one wants to give up.

Any new news on Region 6? Who's going to wrestle where and match ups. Looks like kids aren't moving much from what I've seen. 45 is filling fast with Cooper, Logan Jones, Sander, Schwatchter and Collins. 52 is filling with Lane Jones, Bachman, Meiman and Warwick.

• Upvote 1

Region 6 had their duels looks like top 4 are Campbell, Simon Kenton, Ryle, and Scott. Definitely some hard fought matches! Looks like region six will be best region in ky. Anybody want to rate the top 4 at each weight class?

Any new news on Region 6? Who's going to wrestle where and match ups. Looks like kids aren't moving much from what I've seen. 45 is filling fast with Cooper, Logan Jones, Sander, Schwatchter and Collins. 52 is filling with Lane Jones, Bachman, Meiman and Warwick.

Looks like 82 will be fisher, miller, hicks, keeton, and possibly Steele. 170 is looking like sowder, chamblee, mathews

No I think he is staying and Collins is going 45, Collins is easily a contender for regional finals though

Belk was hurt for Ryle last night. He beats Collins on his flat feet. The freshman may make some noise.

Is it true Grant Co beat Watlon Verona? Did the brothers return?

It's true. GC beat WV. I'm sure not having Clay Brown and Logan Jones didn't help their situation any. GC did a great job and didn't fold either.

I believe that's a pretty good testiment to a new coach who took a lot of fire earlier this year. Now all they need to do is crank up their youth program, strengthen their schedule..................... :mellow:

So, now we have the latest and greatest rankings...how do you think 152 is going to pan out in Reg 6. L. Jones is your clear favorite for the 1 spot, but what about the rest? They are all very close from 2-5 with a sleeper at 6. Sure, Bachman is ranked in the middle, but he has recently lost a close match against Meiman and the rest are all bunched up.

This is how I see it playing out...if Morris gets the 3 seed. Going to be a battle for the 3 and 4 slot. I see some possible upsets in the making. What do you think?

1. Meyer CC

2. Jones WV

3. Morris DH

4. Stevens SK

5. Eschan Coop

paulham...that is awesome for you then. From what I remember Stephen couldn't go 38 (prev fat test). Are you sure about Meiman? 45 would be a battle with Cooper and Stephen. I don't see Logan Jones pulling off an upset with either of those two.

Of course he can go 38 unless someone lied on his previous weigh inn which is totally possible but i doubt anyone sees him this yr grant will not release them ,dont worry though there will be two AA in KY they just will not wrestle for any school or state see you Haters at Regionals and Fresh Nationals