Sign in to follow this  
mat-king

first week results

Scott took third in big brother duels. Elijah miller went 4-1, losing to Moore. Ryan sowder went 4-1 losing to ST. X. Tony ashford

went 5-0 at 113 for Scott. Scott's Brandon Robbins and Sam Swachter also did well.

Hunter French lost to gave mcilrath from Montgomery co and Justin lamp and Brandon Cleveland both got ejected today at big brother duals

heard that match had alot of questionable moves in it but i only seen the end

Moore high beat st x in there dual but they combine the middle and high school scores for the overall winner

i think the final score was 37-34

i think the final score was 37-34

That sounds right, but I think River City beat Moore Middle 60-15..........big point difference to try and make up, and unfortunately for X this dual was after the Lampe incident putting them another man down (not making excuses for what happened, just stating a fact). Great day of wrestling though, I saw a great match between a first year lightweight from Scott High and the wrestler from Montgomery, what a battle. Dont know their names but it was fun to watch, went down to the wire, congrats to all who participated, keep up the hard work.

That sounds right, but I think River City beat Moore Middle 60-15..........big point difference to try and make up, and unfortunately for X this dual was after the Lampe incident putting them another man down (not making excuses for what happened, just stating a fact). Great day of wrestling though, I saw a great match between a first year lightweight from Scott High and the wrestler from Montgomery, what a battle. Dont know their names but it was fun to watch, went down to the wire, congrats to all who participated, keep up the hard work.

i understand the not making excuses , but still it was the fault of the wrestler(s) that got kicked out no one else. both teams fought hard and well but in the end only one did win and that was moore again i will say it was a very good match up and i cant wait till i see it again at R4 duals