ubtappin

Rough Day

I had to go to Cincy today on business. I got taken down 3 times and gave up some back points just driving through Grant Co.

LOL, In all seriousness, I can't wait to see the Myers kids wrestle. Hope to see them before State. Is Grant Co. gonna be at the Raider Rumble?

Funny I saw you get teched by a jr in the first and pinned by a fresh wearing a Braves Helmet.

No they are not in the rumble but want to be ,

Ryle should let them in they wanted in very badly it would be nice if its full just say they are coming and all the. OHio teams. Will drop out and there will be a spot .

Grant will put their best fresh against any of their best ,winner stays, loser goes .

Just kidding ....sorta..... Seriously they want in.

Everyone has been talking about having your big boy cut down to wrestle Jude, the better match might be going up to 220 to wrestle Drew Newberry. I think he went undefeated in 2010 and won state at 215. He was out last year with an injury. I'm assuming he'll be back this year and assuming that he'll be at 220.

Not sure where he goes he is weighing between 205 -215 in football chunky shape but he has been training a little and growing ,he wrestled 146 the yr before last then bumped to 171 and we let him go 209 because he had absolutely no comp in OH he Pinned every kid he wrestled so we bumped him and he pinned them as well untill state finals and he got a major there .

I was informed on the Ohio site that he has never beaten anyone although he went undefeated in two yrs won 6 OH state titles in those two yr and half a dosen national titles and gold medals at nat duals ,so maybe he just needs to sit out a yr or 3 ,

He probably goes 195 no telling where anyone else goes he is young and logic dictates cutting for 1st yr of HS may be smart but he is strong and wants to wrestle everyone but i want him to go for 4 no big boys have done it in OH or KY that i know of.