Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

How To Get Into Condition For Wrestling...FAST!!

How To Get Into Condition For Wrestling...FAST!!

Are you feeling gassed half-way through your matches? Are you losing matches due to poor conditioning? Check out this quick fix program that will jump-start your energy to finish every match STRONG!!

You may have seen my Member of the Month Interview with Christian Jurna. If not, check it out because Christian is 39 years old and has taken some of my tips and programs and worked hard at them to not only become a lean, fighting machine, but it's brought him back to the sport.

Christian was really interested in the Hill Sprint workouts I would recommend, as well as my 6 Minute Conditioning Programs.

Here's a suggested quick fix Hill Sprints and 6 Minute Conditioning Program you can use to turn your season around fast!

--------------------------

Monday - Wednesday - Friday:

100 meter Hill Sprint - 12 Sprints

45 seconds for first set. Reduce each successive sprint by 1 second. For example, the second set you must run up the hill in 44 seconds. If not, you lost that round. Get it? You try to reduce by another second on the next set and so on until you've completed 12 Hill Sprints

Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday:

One or two 6 Minute Conditioning for Wrestlers workouts (you can view them on the site)

--------------------------

Sign in to follow this