Sign in to follow this  
turk

NKY open mats

Great room at Cinn. La Sall. 25 kids 3rd grade thru seniors. OH state champ, a runner-up and multiple state qualifiers. 2KY state champs and a runner-up all between 130 and 150lb. If you plan on attending with a youth or middle school wrestler please contact me to insure you have a quality partner. we have kids between 60lbs and 90lbs in that age group.

Jeff Byrd

513-368-5571 text or Call

Does anyone know where open mats are being held in NKY? I know Simon Kenton is starting tonight and running every Thursday from 7-830 till May. If anyone has locations and times for the other schools I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Grant county has open matts tues 6 to 8 pm , multiple x jr high state champs ,undefeated High School and jr high state champs,a multiple and double All American and 2 top 20 nationally ranked kids as well .IN KY And ALL are actually welcome as usual there is never any cost to actual open matts.

Nice room about 20 + despite the missing football players nice having more jr high kids show up and a stud state placer from campbell county great drill partner wrestler and kid good stuff going on at cc.

Wrestlers /parents interested in strength and conditioning training for youth athletes focusing on the specific needs of the"serious" wrestler/grapppler and football player .

We are starting a new training club in the Nky area for All athletes offering the most up to date and effective training at the least possible cost available .

We have trainers and athletes with an abundance of knowledge from various sports that will be working with our kids and possibly coaches who are interested in learning and making serious gains and improvements.

The main difference between this club and any other personal training will be that we not only want to see our team and kids do well and make improvements but We want them to learn and be able to train themselves not simply rely on us as trainers in order to keep them as clients,and we will cover other aspects of sports as well such as proper nutrition and diet / dieting .

I will not turn anyone looking to improve away for any reason I simply love training sports and kids and I plan on having the best training club/

Team in the nation!!!!

Those interested please contact me through private message.

Thank you,