Sign in to follow this  
Charger Coach

Charger Wrestling Club Looking for Duals / Tournaments

Charger Middle School Wrestling Club is looking for a few duals and / or tournaments.  We are located in Mt. Washington.  Please send me a PM if you have anything close to the Louisville area.

BC isnt a middle school so i dont think hes gonna try there

Yeah, I'm having a hard enough time trying to set something up with their high school team.  If anybody knows of any tournaments for middle school kids that are within an hour or so of Louisville, please let me know.  I have about 10-12 middle school kids and don't want to just have them wrestle JV on the high school level.  I would like to have a few tournaments and matches for them against their own age group.

Pittman duals in Frankfort.  I don't know the date, but it is usually pretty early.  Elkhorn is the sponsor school.

the reason ur prob havin a hard time setting up a meet with the high school is they have a new head coach but i guess havent sent the information into the state since it isnt update on khsaa.org

Charger Middle School Wrestling Club is looking for a few duals and / or tournaments.  We are located in Mt. Washington.  Please send me a PM if you have anything close to the Louisville area.

You might try Hardin County Schools, (North or LaRue) they have pretty good middle school programs with full teams.

Guys, I do appreciate the help.  At this point, any info helps a great deal.  Please keep posting on possible middle tournaments.

ManBearPig, as far as BC is concerned, I spoke with Coach / Mr. Taylor.  I even sent an e-mail to the AD, Mr. Rogers.  I've had little success with either.  Both were concerned with the numbers in the program this year.  I've had more success trying to set something up with North Bullitt.