Sign in to follow this  
warrior160

tournaments

Is there any tournaments on December 25 or January 1st that anybody knows about?

western is trying to get a full schedule this year so if you could help us out it would be great we also need some Wednesday meets on December 15th, 22nd and February 2nd and 9th so if you have any open slots that's close to Louisville that would be great also

thanks

Is there any tournaments on December 25 or January 1st that anybody knows about?

western is trying to get a full schedule this year so if you could help us out it would be great we also need some Wednesday meets on December 15th, 22nd and February 2nd and 9th so if you have any open slots that's close to Louisville that would be great also

thanks

I've never seen any events on Dec 25 or Jan 1.  Not gonna happen.

Guest cmccoy

Most, if not all, school districts do not allow matches or practice on Christmas or New Years Day. There may be something on New Years day but I doubt it.

I hear the Claus Invitational is good but the travel is a killer. :-D

Yeah, just think we can't seem to have the state duals no matter how much we push it.  I can't imagine any school is going to approve travel to the north pole at that time.  :-P

Guest cmccoy

Hey Now. no need to bring the State Duals into this Hopefully the snow will stay in the North Pole this year.

I think we should just outfit all the buses with a sled dog crew then everyone will be able to make the state duals this year no matter what.  I think we will also have to allow the middle school teams to borrow the crew so they can make their state tourney also.