Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

BG State Games

I just registered for the state games!  The website is available now and it takes less than five minutes.  I have talked to Chris McCoy several times and he always says it would run more smoothly if people would pre-register.

Have you registered yet?

I might wrestle at 197 university and open division. Anyone else planning on attending at these weights?

I will be wrestling University and open, I weigh about 245 though.

Any word on the final number of participants registered this year? Just curious how this year's number stacks up to the last couple.

Any exciting news from the afternoon?  The first time in many years I haven't been there to watch (and compete) at the games.  After my boys finished in the morning session I had to hit the road.

Ranger, Is your son in the bantam weight class? If so, he was real impressive. i try to help coach the other little bantam at Boyle.

Yeah, he's just a little squirt, but he loves wrestling and works pretty hard at it.  It was good to see you guys bringing some youth out.  I was impressed with your team last year for a first year program.  Keep up the hard work and get those little guys going and you will be pushing those region 2 teams before you know it.