Sign in to follow this  
Charger Coach

Billy Cahill

It's with a heavy heart that announce the passing of Billy Cahill.  Billy wrestled at Doss High School.  He graduated in 2008.  His senior year he was the Region 3 champion @ 140 lbs.  Billy was an outstanding wrestler, but more importantly, an even better young man.  As a coach, nobody could ask for a better person to coach on or off the mat.  Billy always gave 100% effort.  You always knew each time that he stepped on the mat, you were going to get everything he had.  He will be greatly missed.  Please join me in offering prayers and condolences to the Cahill family.

I had the great opportunity to be around and wrestle with Billy a little over the last few years.  He was a great young man and will be missed by many.  My prayers are with his family and friends.

His mom called me yesterday and told me the news. He was one of the best friends I ever had. There aren't alot of people like Billy.

I am personally going to miss Billy very much. A young man I had the priveledge to wrestle with, go to school with, and most importantly he was a great friend and a true brother to me.  If anyone knew Billy and would like to pay their respects the viewing and funeral will be as follows.

UPDATE: Rest Haven Funeral Home 4400 Bardstown Road

Louisville, KY 40218-3255

(502) 491-5950

Saturday: 4:00pm- 8:00 pm

Sunday: 2:00pm- 8:00pm

......Monday service at 12:00 noon

Family request: causual dress

I repectfully ask anyone who knew Billy to pay thier repects.