THE_BOP!!!!!

top 8 hwt's

You said he only lost to 3 Kentucky kids all year right?  But you named 4 differnet kids Stone, Aubrey, Leicht, and Chaney.  I'm not taking anything away from Fuller, and if he did tear his bicep then he's a really tough guy for continuing to wrestle the season out.  This is wrestling and anything can happen in this sport.  Fuller very well could get in the top 4.  I only had a problem with the part he should easily be in the top 4.  I saw him at an off season tournament and he got stuck in the first period by Derek Nickle. I'm not criticizing him at all I am just trying to understand how he could get in the top 4 just like that.  I'm sorry if I come off offensively I'm not trying to.  Like I said I wish him luck next year, and you are correct anything can happen.

Guest iceman

I have read all these threads and have watched all these guys wrestle. And yes they are all good,BUT I think there is really going to be some big surprises this year. I have seen, watched, and heard of some kids that are new in this area and others who didn't do great last year that have grown big during the summer and are on the matts 2 or 3 times a weeks training with coaches and older wrestlers. I think some of these kids are going to come out of no where and really surprise alot of people. BUT I guess that's in every class. I just know I think the 215 and 275 lb class should be interesting next year with some of these new editions moving into the area. And with some of the heavy's people have already wrote off because of a bad year last year should make it fun.

you know theres a lot of kids that will do good next year that no ones even heard of like Derrick lawson I'm not saying he will be top 4 or even top 8 this year or next year but he will saprise a lot of people because hes a hard working kid and doesn't give up I'm looking forward to seeing him upset a lot of people who thinks that theres just going to have a easy match and if you do you will have another thing coming

I believe I wrestled Derrick Lawson at the Seneca tournament(Could be wrong).  And he was pretty tough.  I think that he has a great shot of being in the top 12 next year.  And Iceman you are correct I think heavyweight as usual will be the most unpredictale weight class.  My suprise for heavyweight next year is Smith from Valley, I think he'll upset the most people.

broke back wrestler i am also sorry if i came off offensive there are many great heavyweights and all wrestlers for that matter. Fuller was pinned there and as a result got a seperated shoulder i believe he just got back i saw him at CC camp this week

Watch out for Evan Bullock from Lafayette, if there are 8 Hvys better than him then state will be very exciting I am not saying he is the best I am just saying watch out. I'd say the man to beat will be Matt Byrd!

I think that three is right matt byrd is the man to watch out for and josh young both of them are light hwts but are great wrestlers and there could be an upset at state if they meat up in the finals or before

Wood Co  Matt Byrd  12(nuff said)

Old Co  Josh Young  12(nuff said)

Mc Cen  Chris Espinoza  12 (if he wrestles)

NH  Matt Ballinger  12(well rounded and tenchial not just fat)

Ohio Co  Adam Burdin  12(heard good things but think hes over rated)

Ft Knox  Anthony Bailey  11(stroung)

Vall  Will Smith  11 ( heard good things but i think is over rated and also heard hes just fat)

SK  Adam Patterson  12( know nothing really bout him)

TC  Nathan Gray  10(freshmen last year did well and will turn some heads)

Wood Co   Matt Byrd  12(nuff said)

Old Co   Josh Young  12(nuff said)

Mc Cen   Chris Espinoza  12 (if he wrestles)

NH   Matt Ballinger  12(well rounded and tenchial not just fat)

Ohio Co   Adam Burdin  12(heard good things but think hes over rated)

Ft Knox   Anthony Bailey  11(stroung)

Vall   Will Smith  11 ( heard good things but i think is over rated and also heard hes just fat)

SK   Adam Patterson  12( know nothing really bout him)

TC   Nathan Gray  10(freshmen last year did well and will turn some heads)

ok you think that im just fat but i can beat hafe of these kids on here and i will i am coming in top 5 at state and you can shove it if you think otherwise

Nathan Grey will definitely turn heads in the next year.  He will only be a sophomore next year and will be a force to be reckoned with in the next 3 years.  Adam Burdin has the worst sportsmanship I've seen in a while but having said that when hes on hes on, I think if he wrestles smart next year he will make top 4.  Espinoza will definitely be a top heavyweight next year, and will be in the running for top 4.  Matt Ballinger is tough but I don't think he is in the top 4, but I could be wrong on that.  Anthony Bailey could have a breakout year if he learns some technique, I'd say he has to be one of the strongest heavyweights in the state next year.  Heavyweight will be an interesting weight class to watch next year.

man bop sounds mad sounds like hes taken it personal. anyone have any thought on my rankings at hvy and on the matt balleniger being in top four is if burdin lets his temper get the best of him. and i think nathan grey will be the suprising kid of the year and maybe top 6.

Wood Co   Matt Byrd  12(nuff said)

I would have to agre probably the best Wrestler in the wt, (If he is there)

Old Co   Josh Young  12(nuff said)

Not sure why its enough said here.  He looked tuogh at some tourneys, but still makes many mistakes.

Mc Cen   Chris Espinoza  12 (if he wrestles)

Seems to me the next best wrestler in this wt. Strong, smart, and knows some moves.

NH   Matt Ballinger  12(well rounded and tenchial not just fat)
Once again still makes mistakes.

Ohio Co   Adam Burdin  12(heard good things but think hes over rated)
Strong kid, knows some moves and has been in the spotlight for a couple of years now, should be able to handle the pressure.

Ft Knox   Anthony Bailey  11(stroung)

I personally don't know anything about him.

Vall   Will Smith  11 ( heard good things but i think is over rated and also heard hes just fat)

If he learns some moves can be good, already knows how to use his weight and carries it well.  (Big advandage in HWTs)

SK   Adam Patterson  12( know nothing really bout him)
Another big strong kid, but way to inexperienced.

TC   Nathan Gray  10(freshmen last year did well and will turn some heads)
  Going with a name here. I'm sure has a good home workout partner, but probably still to young to make an impact.

Overall I think the HWTs are down this year.  Its a year for the big guys to make names for themselves. 

Guest iceman

I think alot of people are under estimating Beebop He is good and I think will do alot of good things during the year. So many people are talking about these freshman and sophmores but they do like experience. I thing I know in the heavyweight it does take experience to know how to handle someone that weighs 285 lbs. I know one kid that we are not going to mention because he does not want a target on his back he want to go out and surprise alot of people. He stands now at 6'5"  will more than likely be 6'6" by the time school starts and weighs in at 280 and he is going to be a beast out there this year and he is not even mentioned He is benching now a hugh amount weigh and squats at over 850 lbs He will just be the mystery man  But Beebop it is not who you think it is I look for Beebop to place 2nd to 4th this year

Grappler of Old what is your problem?  I have know idea what I've done to you but every time someone says something positive about me you always say something stupid.  Do we have a grudge that I dont know about?  I am assuming your an adult how bout acting like it and not going after a senior in high school big man.

Grappler of Old what is your problem?  I have know idea what I've done to you but every time someone says something positive about me you always say something stupid.  Do we have a grudge that I dont know about?  I am assuming your an adult how bout acting like it and not going after a senior in high school big man.

I'm not sure which Hwt you are, but if Young then I only move you to the 3rd or 4th spot.  I have seen him a couple of times last year and he did turn my head.  I think if he reduces his mistakes then can be a true contender.  Like many others we have to wait and see. (I think the comment I made to a freind was "this kid is going to be good in a year or two")

If Ballenger I probably did not see enough of him.  But the few times I did he did not turn my head.

If Patterson I saw several times throughout the year and would probably have done better to stay at Scott, they have a coach that specializes in Hwt. He also has some talent that needs to be tapped.

If Gray.  Many Hwts don't stand out until thier Jr. or Sr. year.  Its just the nature of the wt. class.

As I said at the last of my post.

It's a year for the Hwt's to make a name for themselves.

I'm the first one you listed.  I can understand being moved to number 2 Byrd has proven himself at state where I have not.  But Espinoza and Burdin ahead of me?  I stuck Espinoza in the first period last year, he is a very good heavyweight and will have a great year next year but why is he ahead of me?  And I know you think Burdin is better than me but me defeating him at state should account for something shouldn't it?  I apoligize for my last post but I still dont understand how you can put people in front of me who I have proven that I can beat.

I def. think Anthony bailey will be sturring things up this year, just because of the fact that last year was his first year wrestling and this year he'll be coming with some experience...

I think Turner (Tony) from Sk will get some attention, he is also going both ways on the line for SK in football, must have some ability, I seen him on ICN6 and they talked well of him

John Wise (wilbert wise)lol of DeSales missed state last year because he chose to go on a mission trip to appalasia...If i spelled that correctly. There is a fat chance that he will not be going to state this year do to his senior retreat sign up. HE WONT MISS FOOTBALL OVER WRESTLING. <-- what he said. But if he comes out for the team and wrestles at regin, and gets lucky enuff to not have to miss state... he will easily place in the top 8.

He should be listed...