THE_BOP!!!!!

top 8 hwt's

In no specific order: 7 i can think of

-Chris Espinoza

-Anthony Bailey

-Beebop Smith

-Adam Burdin (but he must learn to lose)

-Adam Patterson

-Josh Young (if he stays i think he has a shot of winning)

-Matt Byrd

Nathan Gray from Tates Creek will make some noise at state also. He is only a freshman and his brother was a state champ at hwt from Tates Creek several years ago.

In no specific order: 7 i can think of

-Chris Espinoza

-Anthony Bailey

-Beebop Smith

-Adam Burdin (but he must learn to lose)

-Adam Patterson

-Josh Young (if he stays i think he has a shot of winning)

-Matt Byrd

John Wise of DeSales beat Anthony Bailey, Beebop Smith 2x, Adam Patterson, and lost to Espinoza by one last year! why is he not considered in the top eight along with these others

John Wise of DeSales beat Anthony Bailey' date=' Beebop Smith 2x, Adam Patterson, and lost to Espinoza by one last year! why is he not considered in the top eight along with these others[/quote']

Why did he miss state?

i thik he went to some other state but i beat him two times al so and he beat me twice at regions and i was really tired from the match before and my match with him went to over time

what school is patterson from i cant picture him right now. I thought wise was a senior last year guess i was wrong then. Bailey had a good year for his first hes gonna be good by his senior year. and then theres bop hes a good wrestler but needs to do good at state this year. byrd and young will be a decent match i want to see it I think im pulling for an upset i think young could beat byrd from wrestling young he is strong and he is very technical but what i hear byrd is not very technical he is just mostly strength. I think burdin may have a good year he does get mad after he loses but he is a decent wrestler. espinoza could do well from what i hear about also i havent seen him much this year so i cant really give an opion on him. ballinger from what i saw looked good this year he beat robert dunn at state and had one of the most exciting matches aganist corey peters at the mustang classic it was the most exciting all day.

i thik he went to some other state but i beat him two times al so and he beat me twice at regions and i was really tired from the match before and my match with him went to over time

Bop from valley beat him twice earlier on in his season. He wrestled his freshman year and then had to sit out his sophomore year due to a football injury, so he was not sure if he wanted to compete his junior year. Because he came out later in the season he had already made former commitments that he had to attend out of state. He wrestled region to try to help gain points in the region. In the region Bop and wise was a first round match that wise one by 3 then they met in the thrid place bout with wise winning by one in OT

i heard alot of stuff about robbie brown not wrestling like i heard that he got kicked off the teams for his actions at state and i also heard that he said he wasnt wrestling because of football but im not shure if they are true

Sorry i never saw the guy from DeSales. Thats why i left him out. I like Bailey. But i didnt like the newspaper article were he said he slung me around at region tourny. I lost to him at regions in OT because i shot on him and he sprawled and spun. But o well, he has one hell of a bear hug!

Guest valley152

robbie brown is not wrestling next year and i heard that from him....

1.  Josh Young Oldham (I'm a little biased) :-D

2.  Matt Byrd Woodford County

3.  Chris Espinoza McCreary County

4.  Adam Burdin Ohio County

5.  Bebop Smith Valley

6.  Anthony Bailey Fort Knox

7.  Matt Ballinger North Hardin

8.  Tony Turner Simon Kenton

9.  Nathan Grey Tates Creek

10.  Zac Purol St. X

1.  Josh Young Oldham (I'm a little biased) :-D

2.  Matt Byrd Woodford County

3.  Chris Espinoza McCreary County

4.  Adam Burdin Ohio County

5.  Bebop Smith Valley

6.  Anthony Bailey Fort Knox

7.  Matt Ballinger North Hardin

8.  Tony Turner Simon Kenton

9.  Nathan Grey Tates Creek

10.  Zac Purol St. X

Josh Young & Matt Byrd are both super nice kids....that would be a great state finals.  I've seen them both wrestle but not each other....i'd have to lean in favor of Matt on this one.  Have these 2 ever wrestled?  Josh is good, but I don't think he could beat Byrd....i may be wrong.  Hopefully they're not at the same weight and they both are state champs in my opinion.

Fuller from CC seems bigger he says hes around 225-230 he could cut but i think he may be going heavy and i think he should be in the top 4 this year easily. Also from what i hear adam patterson from scott is moving to simon kenton which could knock turner out of a spot.

Easily be in the top 4?  What has he done to earn that?  What are some of Fullers accomplishments?  I dont think he could beat Byrd, Young, Espinoza, or Burdin.  Not to put Fuller down but those 4 kids certainly aren't slouches.  Maybe I could be wrong, I hope Fuller the best for next year but I dont think we can put him easily in the top 4 at Heavyweight.

Fuller was one Match away from placing at 215 last year and he had a torn bicept. He only lost to three guys in kentucky all year stone from conner who placed third and aubrey from harrison by one early in the year and then reinhold leicht who placed seventh and in my opinon was beatable. He stuck espininzos partner tanen roe in 32 seconds and lost to deon chaney by 2 after lkeading going into the third. I know what your saying byrd young espinzo and burdin are good wrestlers but i can see Fuller upseting them but i mean its wrestling anything can happen at any time so i guess we will have to see.