Sign in to follow this  
Avery Zerkle

Cincinnati Wrestling Camp- La Salle High School

Full Details: www.goldencrosswrestling.com

These are no frills camps!

You are coming for one reason: To become the best wrestler possible! You should be physically and mentally prepared when you come to camp. We will have 3 hard wrestling sessions every day. Make sure you bring enough clean workout gear for the entire week. You will be wrestling, eating, and sleeping in the same facility. There will be 3 all you can eat meals provided daily. The wrestlers will be closely supervised at all times. Campers cannot leave the facility without permission from a coach.

Camp Descriptions:

Team Camp (7th - 12th grade)

Coaches, this is a great opportunity for you to instill team unity into your team for next season. This camp will cover the same techniques and drill that the individual camps will cover. Your wrestlers will compete in 30-40 matches in one week! The Golden Cross System will show your wrestlers the techniques, mental toughness, and intensity that it takes to reach their individual and team goals.

Sr. High/Jr. High Intensive: (7th - 12th grade)

Are you ready to put yourself to the best? The Golden Cross System will cover all aspects of wrestling that will help you step up to the next level. This camp will set a foundation of the basics of wrestling and then build to the most advanced techniques and drills that will challenge every wrestler. These techniques, coupled with the intense drilling and live wrestling will get you ready to compete at the highest level possible.

Youth Intensive: (K-6th grade)

The youth camp is a spin-off of the Sr. High/Jr. High camp. The youth wrestlers will receive the individual attention they need to master the basic and advanced techniques that will be covered. There will be a lot of intense drilling and live wrestling that will challenge youth wrestlers of all ages and talents. If your wrestler is willing to work hard, this is the camp for them. You will see immediate results!

Camp Dates and Locations:

Team Camp:

Golden Cross Facility - Cincinnati La Salle H.S. June 14-18 $325

Sr. High/Jr. High Intensive:

Northern Ohio Camp - Port Clinton H.S. June 21-23 $125 commuter

South Charleston WV Camp - George Washinton H.S. July12-14 $125 commuter

Northern West Virgina Camp - Parkersburg, WV July 26-28 $125 commuter

Grade School intensive:

Golden Cross Facility - Cincinnati La Salle H.S. July 19-21 $175

If you are at all interested in any of these camps you will need to get your application in soon!

At the Cincinnati Camp June 14-18, I will also be taking a select group of youth wrestlers that are ready for the advanced technique and intensity. If you have a wrestler that is 4-6th grade that you think is ready for the next level please contact me. All of the youth wrestlers that are confirmed were state placers this year. These youth wrestlers will leave camp one day early (Thursday night). Cost $275 Contact me asap if you want in this select group.

937-631-2099    www.GoldenCrossWrestling.com

Team Camp:

Grade School intensive:

If you are at all interested in any of these camps you will need to get your application in soon!

June 14-18 camp - I only have 8 more spots open for hs/jr. h wrestlers.

At the Cincinnati Camp June 14-18, I will also be taking a select group of youth wrestlers that are ready for the advanced technique and intensity. If you have a wrestler that is 4-6th grade that you think is ready for the next level please contact me. These youth wrestlers will leave camp one day early (Thursday night). Cost $275 Contact me asap if you want in this select group.

I have 11 state qual/placers confirmed. I am only taking 5 more!

Sam Krider, Cory Shie, Brendan Williams, Derek Willey (KY), Baden Penson, Michael Baker, Cael Mc Cormick (IN), Jarred Thiemann, Jake Thompson, Hunter Purdue, Jacob Erdman (KY)

937-631-2099 www.GoldenCrossWrestling.com

Team Camp:

Grade School intensive: