Sign in to follow this  
mano y mano

Nationals Training

Several coaches and kids picked up flyers over the weekend that were very interested in coming up.  I have comittments from many kids including some college guys.  Hope to make a great room for training.  Housing opportunities will be provided if need be for the weekend workouts.

Monday/Wednesday 6-8

Saturday 9-11, 1-3.  $10/session. 

starts this saturday, at Walton Verona High school.

for more info or flyer email coach barnes:  barnesy@fuse.net

Looks to be a decent room for the first weekend, including Ruschell, Osbourne, Coyle from Ryle, Cooper from SK, Barnett and Shirley from Harrison, Brown WV plus several other SQ's that I know for sure.

9-11 and 1-3pm

Looks to be a decent room for the first weekend, including Ruschell, Osbourne, Coyle from Ryle, Cooper from SK, Barnett and Shirley from Harrison, Brown WV plus several other SQ's that I know for sure.

9-11 and 1-3pm

will anyone be providing housing. i live in lousiville and it would be tough to drive back and forth.

Let me clear up some confusion.  YES, you may come to training even if you do not plan to attend Nationals.  There have been questions as to whether or not you can come train with the guys and the answer is yes. 

I expect things to pick up this week after some time off.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

great room tonight barnsey, about 20 tough kids. i think there has been 2-3 state champs, few state runner ups and a few more placers . suppose to be some etown boys coming over the weekend as well as some lexington guys. looks like ky is putting in the time to get the results at nationals.

Heard there's a lot of good kids showing up. I'm going to come up on Wednesday night.

will there be training this weekend? if so i would love to come up

yes, training this Saturday.  9-11 bring lunch and towel.  1-3pm

Milf-good group of light weights, Ruschell, Yenter, Brown, Castellano,Harrington, Shirley on Sat., Ozzie

Phone: 859 393 1037 E-mail: barnesy@fuse.net

Walton Verona High School

30 School Road

Walton, KY 41094

Format::Intense Drilling, live wrestling, situations and conditioning. This camp is designed for those reach the pinnacle of high school wrestling. Some technique and drills may be added for the younger ages groups.

Private Sessions available for $60/hour up to 4. ($30 each for 2, $15each for 4)

*Sessions may be split by age groups depending on the number of applications.

*You do not have to attend nationals to come to camp or a be member of the Bearcat Wrestling Club

Must have current USA wrestling card

Cost and Dates:

Option 1: Pay at the Door $10/session, $20/Saturdays

Option 2: Monday /Wednesday 6-8pm 8 Sessions for $80

Option 3: Saturdays 2 sessions 9a.m. and 1p.m. 8 sessions $80

Option 4: All Sessions for $150.00

Feb. 27. March 1,3,6,8,10,13,15,17,20,22,24

Director and Clinician: Dave Barnes

Dave is currently the Head Coach at 1st year program Walton Verona HS. Last season he lifted the Cooper HS program off the ground in it

Great Room last night, big turn out. Good work!  Light to mids should have had a great workout.  Guys coming from Woodford to Hardin Co and Lexington.  See you on Saturday.  Bring a towel and lunch.