Sign in to follow this  
veteran152

Best Finals Match in Region

I feel that the best match in the finals of region 1 was between Jeron Trice of Christian County and Thomas Buckman of union county at 160 lbs...

Thomas buckman won by 4... .. it was a good match..

I feel that the best match in the finals of region 1 was between Jeron Trice of Christian County and Thomas Buckman of union county at 160 lbs...

What was the best match in your region

I thought the best one at region 1 was chase boone vs wade willen. Chase won 5-3 two very different style of wrestlers, but i think they'll both place.

from region 6 i would have to sat cooper and palmer. cooper won but you could see palmer never gave up and it was a great match. i would love to see a rematch in the state finals

i say that in region 2 the best finals match was Henderson (central hardin) and Padin (larue) was awsome it was like 0-0 till the third and padin i think got a takedown to win   

he reversed joey to win

In region 7, the best finals match was @ 112 between Brown-TC and Marston-FC.  Final score 8-7 Brown won. Some questionable back points were awarded by a questionable official. I believe this was the closest match of the finals, although the 125 match- Logsdon-WC vs. Lacy-LHS was pretty exciting 9-7 Logsdon.

i think henderson and paden should have went to ot again, paden was warned for stalling early in the match but points never awarded, and in my opinion a questionable call that couldve awarded henderson a point to make the match 2-2. awesome match.

i think henderson and paden should have went to ot again, paden was warned for stalling early in the match but points never awarded, and in my opinion a questionable call that couldve awarded henderson a point to make the match 2-2. awesome match.

Yeah I felt the ref did not do a good job in the match. (I really didn't like the fact that he was the one reffing the match in the first place) I thought Joey had the reversal going out of bounds. Also after Paden got the reversal on Joey he kinda just sat their holding him in one spot for like 25 seconds so I thought he would have called Paden for stalling. But its over and it was a great match.  :-D