just sayin

Region 3 Regional Predictions

yes huffine is out but he said that he just wants to get his 200 career win, if he does try to wrestle at regions then he will be all messed up because i think everyone will just go for his jacked up shoulder and just make his injury worse just like a kid did last year, im going to leave his name out of it tho

yes huffine is out but he said that he just wants to get his 200 career win, if he does try to wrestle at regions then he will be all messed up because i think everyone will just go for his jacked up shoulder and just make his injury worse just like a kid did last year, im going to leave his name out of it tho

I thought it was his 100th win

it might have been ha idk but hes kinda dumb if he trys to come back, man i feel bad for him

Wel for him because he is a senior its now all or nothing Remember Troy Nickerson and Angel Escebedo Both won their title with shoulder injuiries..i remember in overtime nickersons popped out

idk i think if anyone does it will be A.j. He's surprised a lot of people this year. I think he will win regions this year even if huffine does come back. NO DEFENSE TO HUFFINE

It's hard to sit out, even if you're injured, your senior year. No matter how bad it is, you don't wanna be the one to decide your wrestling is over. I hope he doesn't get to hurt if he comes back. But my hat is off to him from atleast trying to return if he does. Good luck.

i think in region huffine will be fine i dont believe anyone can challenge him enough to even get close to hurting his shoulder and will still prob win even if not at 100%

aj roberson from prp gave him a run at the jefferson county tournament, he had huffine on his back a couple of times

aj roberson from prp gave him a run at the jefferson county tournament, he had huffine on his back a couple of times

AJ is a pretty good wrestler but that was also my first match back after  atwo week sit out and he also hurt is shoulder in the match so my coach said no to even touch that arm i hurt so it was awkward wrestling a guy with one arm. but i am going to be at regionals i started practicing yesterday and i am going to come full speed at everyone i wrestle its all or nothing this year only thing i want is another region title and to see what i can do at state with a messed up shoulder

i am going to come full speed at everyone i wrestle its all or nothing this year only thing i want is another region title and to see what i can do at state with a messed up shoulder

Thats the attitude to have

James i wish you luck and hope your shoulder don't get hurt even more than what it is now. but if you get that girl you might have to worry about something else getting hurt. lol :wink:

James i wish you luck and hope your shoulder don't get hurt even more than what it is now. but if you get that girl you might have to worry about something else getting hurt. lol :wink:

well they can fix anything so im not worried about the shoulder, aha my coach said i might have her first round of the tourney i was like oh god another awkward match

189- #1 Evan Decker

#2 Josh stinnette

#3 Brandon Simota

#4 Justin Smith

171 #1 Antawn Fields

#2 Matt Laffollette

#3 Nelson Mason JR.

#4 Daniel Smith

189- #1 Evan Decker

#2 Josh stinnette

#3 Brandon Simota

#4 Justin Smith

171 #1 Antawn Fields

#2 Matt Laffollette

#3 Nelson Mason JR.

#4 Daniel Smith

josh gibson pinned dan smith last week when they wrestled

189- #1 Evan Decker

#2 Josh stinnette

#3 Brandon Simota

#4 Justin Smith

171 #1 Antawn Fields

#2 Matt Laffollette

#3 Nelson Mason JR.

#4 Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith seperated his shoulder and will not be wrestling.  It is ahuge loss to an already depleated team.  It is especially heartbreaking for us to lose a senior that did everything he was asked and showed up everyday for practice ready to work. 

aha you just wanna wrestle the good lookin girl

Easy Tiger.  You might wrestle her only if I enter her so be nice.  As far as 189 is concerned, Justin Smith pinned Josh Stinnette in the 1st period the only time they met at Region 3 duals.  That was only Justin's 4th match ever.  Even so, I expect a better match this time around if they meet, but I wouldn't sell Justin short.  He's much improved since then.  He's learning quickly and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do at regionals and on into next year.  Good luck to everyone.