OCMVP

Mustang Classic Predictions

My predictions: 

CHAMP                                      2nd

103 Payton          PRP                      ????

112 Fahy              TRI                      Willen            UHA

119 Bradbury        TRI                      Kaelin            OC

125 Carr              JC                        Bisenius        SO                       

130 Polley            Chr Co                Avera            NO

135 Rusch            NO                      Salyers          JC

140 Thomson        NO                      Shapirov      Jtown

145 Demery          NH                      Ohlmann      TRI

152 Clark              Vall                      Hendren      KCD

160 Hinkle            NO                        Brunning      Fr CO

171 Hitchings        TRi                        Warren        SO

189 Green            Jtown                    Wright        Fr Co

215  House          NH                        Darrow      TRI

285  Harlow          JC                          Pugh          Cent

103: Bryce Payton(PRP) pin Yusef Memedov(JEFF)

112: John Fahy(TRI) tech Robert Wyatt(JC)

119: Myron Bradbury(TRI) major Tyler Kaelin(OC)

125: Jayce Carr(JC) major Bisenius(SO)/Birk(TRI)

130: Brent Hitchings(TRI) dec Loren Avera(NO)

135: Zach Salyers(JC) dec Chase Rusch(NO)

140: Dan Thomson(NO) dec Dair Sharipov(JEFF)

145: Grant Ohlmann(TRI) dec Terrance Demery(NH)

152: Hardy Hendren(KCD) dec Michael Clark(VALL)

160: JJ Jude(JC) dec Josh Bruning(FRCO)

171: Brad Hitchings(TRI) major Spencer Warren(SO)

189: Cooper Bohn(TRI) dec Ci'Vaughn Green(JEFF)

215: Aaron House(NH) dec Brendan Darrow(TRI)

285: Ryan Harlow(JC) will beat whoever makes it to the finals (isn't Adam Brown hurt?)

man there is alot of competition at this tournament, its crazy that pretty much the best in the state is here, im ready to watch the finals matches at the 145 weight class, battle of strength and speed, should be a great match, the 160 weight class is up for grabs, lots of good wrestlers at that weight class, man this is going to be a great day of wrestling :-D

103: Bryce Payton(PRP) pin Yusef Memedov(JEFF)

112: John Fahy(TRI) tech Robert Wyatt(JC)

119: Myron Bradbury(TRI) major Tyler Kaelin(OC)

125: Jayce Carr(JC) major Bisenius(SO)/Birk(TRI)

130: Brent Hitchings(TRI) dec Loren Avera(NO)

135: Zach Salyers(JC) dec Chase Rusch(NO)

140: Dan Thomson(NO) dec Dair Sharipov(JEFF)

145: Grant Ohlmann(TRI) dec Terrance Demery(NH)

152: Hardy Hendren(KCD) dec Michael Clark(VALL)

160: JJ Jude(JC) dec Josh Bruning(FRCO)

171: Brad Hitchings(TRI) major Spencer Warren(SO)

189: Cooper Bohn(TRI) dec Ci'Vaughn Green(JEFF)

215: Aaron House(NH) dec Brendan Darrow(TRI)

285: Ryan Harlow(JC) will beat whoever makes it to the finals (isn't Adam Brown hurt?)

id say demery over olman and i think demery will comtrol the match all 3

I certainly don't understand the lack of respect for Ohlman? State runner-up at 45 last year and demery moving up what 3 weight classes? Grant has a little trouble with the taller wrestlers,but demery is same height or shorter i understand quick but Grant is very strong and has won Mater Dei at 52! I don't see it going 3 Grant Ohlman by PIN! I like this lack of respect though and hope Grant reads this and uses this as motivation!

I certainly don't understand the lack of respect for Ohlman? State runner-up at 45 last year and demery moving up what 3 weight classes? Grant has a little trouble with the taller wrestlers,but demery is same height or shorter i understand quick but Grant is very strong and has won Mater Dei at 52! I don't see it going 3 Grant Ohlman by PIN! I like this lack of respect though and hope Grant reads this and uses this as motivation!

Nahhhhh I'd say Demery wins close decision

I say Demery wins if he wrestles smart, if he gets caught in a situation where he is on his back it may be over though.  Ohlman is insanely strong and can stick you quickly if you are in a bad position.  Demery is very good on his feet and I have seen Ohlman give up takedowns in the past.  Should be a great match.

Demery for sure... There is no lack of respect for olhman everyone knows he is strong and a good wrestler but I assume everyone that is pickin dermery to win has seen him wrestle this this year and knows how sick he is on his feet and insanely fast... And I bet the house brothers will be in the finals and Justin browder will be seein Harlow in the finals 

man there is alot of competition at this tournament, its crazy that pretty much the best in the state is here, im ready to watch the finals matches at the 145 weight class, battle of strength and speed, should be a great match, the 160 weight class is up for grabs, lots of good wrestlers at that weight class, man this is going to be a great day of wrestling :-D

I have to question your coment.  No Ryle, No Union, No Larue, No Campbell County, No Woodford County.  Pretty much crazy to think that the best in the state is there? :?

I think most of the conversation is centered on this weekend Ryledad.  Of course they can't be discounting Shotwell, Bolog, Sloan and a few others that I may have missed, but there are a few that will be here this weekend that they haven't counted.  The kid from Moore Zach Michael and Cole Proctor, so this weekend will probably be wide open for the kids at this weight class and fun to watch.

I have to question your coment.  No Ryle, No Union, No Larue, No Campbell County, No Woodford County.  Pretty much crazy to think that the best in the state is there? :?

no John  Hardin included how we have fallen.

no John  Hardin included how we have fallen.

No offense intended I will include them and Wayne County to keep everyone happy.  Lafayette as well if they are not attending. :-D

I think most of the conversation is centered on this weekend Ryledad.  Of course they can't be discounting Shotwell, Bolog, Sloan and a few others that I may have missed, but there are a few that will be here this weekend that they haven't counted.  The kid from Moore Zach Michael and Cole Proctor, so this weekend will probably be wide open for the kids at this weight class and fun to watch.

I am willing to agree.

No offense intended I will include them and Wayne County to keep everyone happy.  Lafayette as well if they are not attending. :-D

see that you do. Just kidding just having fun.

Well I'm sure since its  a 32 man bracket and there are 30 teams, if ryle wanted them could come?!?

Ryle is already committed to another tournament.  Keeping the sled a little closer to home this weekend. 

Doubt a 32 man bracket will be used... Alot of schools don't have full teams

The weight class with the fewest number of participants is 215 with 19.  There are 31 listed as entering for 152 so that one will have to have a 32 man bracket and if I'm not mistaken, you can't use a 32 man bracket for one weight class and then a 16 man bracket or whatever for another.  If one has a 32 man bracket then they all have to.