Sign in to follow this  
risingtide160

Who is the Ky High School wrestler of the decade 2000-2009?

And you were on it, What a #######.  :-o

I think im going to have to go with Courtney, so smooth, so effective, hardly ever a wasted motion.Plus , just a smash mouth takin care of business kinda guy.Nothing flashy just go out, go hard, get it over with.

but he wrestled all 4 years of high school at St X in Louisville, KY.

Then I would say him if the ? was.  Who is the best IN wrestler who wrestled in Ky High School during decade 2000-2009?  :|

im going with justin davis....there was NO wrestler that was able to compete with him on his feet.....NO ONE!!!

i would agree, he started wrestling half way through the season of his soph year and place 4th, and won two state titles. if he had started as a freshman he could have three

I would have to give my vote to Kyle Ruschell.  He was a 4 time state placer, 2 time state champ, Division 1 All American and the highest NCAA Division 1 placer ever in the state of Kentucky... if my facts are correct.  How does anyone else beat that?  Right D1 Fan?

I would have to give my vote to Kyle Ruschell.  He was a 4 time state placer, 2 time state champ, Division 1 All American and the highest NCAA Division 1 placer ever in the state of Kentucky... if my facts are correct.  How does anyone else beat that?  Right D1 Fan?

If you include collegiate career then yeah it has to be ruschell.

These guys are all deserving because of their accomplishments, mutiple state championships and placers in other years. Some didnt wrestle all four years but are still deserving enough to be metioned:

4x st champs

Knable

Courtney

3x st champs

Zarth

R. Starks

Jacob Murton

Sullivan 2nd, 1 career loss

Taylor Scherer 6th

2x st champs

Scott Cooper 2nd, 3rd

Ruschell 2nd, 7th

Derek Scott 3rd, 4th

Jar Murton

Wolsiefer 4th, didnt finish sr year

Tyler Baldwin

Justin Davis 4th not bad for 2 1/2 years of wrestling

Jason Daviaux

Mitch Ervin 6th, 6th

W. Starks 6th

These guys are all deserving because of their accomplishments, mutiple state championships and placers in other years. Some didnt wrestle all four years but are still deserving enough to be metioned:

4x st champs

Knable

Courtney

3x st champs

Zarth

R. Starks

Jacob Murton

Sullivan 2nd, 1 career loss

Taylor Scherer 6th

2x st champs

Scott Cooper 2nd, 3rd

Ruschell 2nd, 7th

Derek Scott 3rd, 4th

Jar Murton

Wolsiefer 4th, didnt finish sr year

Tyler Baldwin

Justin Davis 4th not bad for 2 1/2 years of wrestling

Jason Daviaux

Mitch Ervin 6th, 6th

W. Starks 6th

Add Eric Slugantz to the list of two-timers.

You already know what i'm gonna say. John Woo. Head and shoulders above the rest. Not including college careers. In high school, he was the man. Plain and simple.

You already know what i'm gonna say. John Woo. Head and shoulders above the rest. Not including college careers. In high school, he was the man. Plain and simple.

Danger, it really is time for you to get over your John W. crush...and move on.  He simply doesn't swing that way man.  :-D

Danger, it really is time for you to get over your John W. crush...and move on.  He simply doesn't swing that way man.  :-D

Easier said than done. Have you seen him? Whew. Muy caliente.