Sign in to follow this  
myGSP

Ranger Retiring

Ranger has been doing the wrestling rankings for far to long.

Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible.

He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it

Can you give Ranger any pointers? Heard it can be rough up there!!! :-D

Well just be prepared in the winter for the freezing cold, and watch out for bears when hiking. Or moose and caribou on the road lol. Hitting a moose can total your vehicle.

What about the neighbors?  :-o

Well it depends where your living, you might not even have neigbors if you are living far enough out from a city. Or you might have neigbors, but they are not too close.

all i have to say is what kind of time must u have on your hands to come up with that :?

And what kinda mind he must have to come up with that messed up ending lol

And what kinda mind he must have to come up with that messed up ending lol

I didn't come up with it, I just changed names and made it to fit Ranger. It is meant to be FUNNY  :-D . If I offended anyone besides Ranger OK, If I offender Ranger then I am sorry. As he hasn't posted anything or removed it, I can only assume he has humor. Or he lives to far from internet access.  :-D :-D :-D

I didn't come up with it, I just changed names and made it to fit Ranger. It is meant to be FUNNY  :-D . If I offended anyone besides Ranger OK, If I offender Ranger then I am sorry. As he hasn't posted anything or removed it, I can only assume he has humor. Or he lives to far from internet access.  :-D :-D :-D

Oh okay lol. It was funny though, I was just saying its kinda messed up how it ends but thats what is funny about it.

Ranger some info you need to know

Bear Droppings

Alaska grizzly bear notice

In light of the rising frequency of human-grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert for bears while in the field.

We advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them.    We also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear.

It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity.    Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings.    Black bear droppings are smaller and contain lots of berries and squirrel fur.    Grizzly bear droppings have little bells in it and smells like pepper.

Bear Droppings

In light of the rising frequency of human-grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert for bears while in the field.

We advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them.    We also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear.

It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity.    Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings.    Black bear droppings are smaller and contain lots of berries and squirrel fur.    Grizzly bear droppings have little bells in it and smells like pepper.

Now that is really funny.  By the way, I wear noisy little bells and carry pepper spray at the state tournament.  You never know about some of these wrestlers and parents.  :cry:

Bear Droppings

MYGSP, Thank you, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.