Sign in to follow this  
Olympic_wish

Same side of the Bracket at state

Figures everytime Terrence is supposed to wrestle someone ranked above him (like shotwell or olhman) it's there jv guy... Whatever he has me and another very technical wrestler to get him ready for state

I also wanted to say why the he'll is everyone talkin about a 112 pounder... Who cares when He bumps up to 119 or higher then I will care I could care less about 103 or 112 it's just a bunch of little kids and seniors that can't grow some balls and wrestle ppl there own age any way I'd be talkin about Caleb, Johnson, Coyle, Demery, Bradbury I mean anyone good that's in a class worth talkin about

:x

ok this is getting way out of hand, for one fahy wont lose in the state of ky, no one will beat him, dannyboy or that other kid from moore just shut up because both of you sound ridiculous, lets be forreal ok john fahy 16th in the nation and 2 kids that arent even ranked in state, go find something better to do with your time then talk stuff you can back up.

how bout u calm down it was a joke hahaa

HAHAHA lol i think this is the funniest thing ever i completly agree with you bryce all these kids on here ie Jesus and danny boy.......are first year kids and have no chance and arent even ranked in state the onli first year ive even seen compete with him was kary goff and he still got dominated

can noone take a joke? lol

dude dnt worry i used to get bashed all the time sometimes it happens and i laughed it was pretty funny man and u never know u might be able to beat him man unever know  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-D :-)

Brock is very impressive when I have seen him. But when David almost pinned him it kinda killed most of his legend, he is still a very good threat to win state though

So Brock about got pinned by this david guy? Don't think so buddy, brock took a shot, got awkward and was barely 90 degrees with his shoulders for a few seconds. He pinned david in the second period. Good try

Figures everytime Terrence is supposed to wrestle someone ranked above him (like shotwell or olhman) it's there jv guy... Whatever he has me and another very technical wrestler to get him ready for state

That could have been two good matches  in the semi's and finals.  I know Shotwell is ranked #1 most likely because Ohlman dropped.

Has either of the top three met this year; if so what was the results :|

1  Cam Co  Korey Shotwell  12

2  Tri  Grant Ohlmann  12

3  SC  Matt Slone 

So Brock about got pinned by this david guy? Don't think so buddy, brock took a shot, got awkward and was barely 90 degrees with his shoulders for a few seconds. He pinned david in the second period. Good try

He was on his back twice, I didnt say David won. But he looked alot better then we thought he was going to look. We thought David was going to get pinned in under 30 seconds

So does any body actually know how the matches go with Fahy and Bradbury at practice?  I would really like to know if the matches are close or one sided?

man are you serious i really wanted a shot at yenter

Careful what you ask for!!  He is all that and more.  I know you want your shot but wait for it don't go looking for it!!

Careful what you ask for!!  He is all that and more.  I know you want your shot but wait for it don't go looking for it!!

i want state matches tho, yea hes really good, well i guess i will see how good he is at this tourney then, i havent got my shot to wrestle any of the top guys in the state, i need to wrestle the best to know were i stand in the state, do you understand were im coming from?

lol i think being agressive is a good quality to have in a wrestler

well at least i dont quiet like some ppl do after losing like 6 matchs

Goff was a phenomenon, kids like him are 1/10,000. As a first year wrestler, he placed at state and went on to be an all-american at senior nationals in VA beach, he now wrestles for lindsey wilson. The only other person i've seen with that kind of raw talent was Justin Davis from eastern. Most kids would be lucky avoid being teched by Fahy even if they had been wrestling since grade school.