Sign in to follow this  
Olympic_wish

Same side of the Bracket at state

Fahy would beat Hall right now even spotting him 7 pounds.  Not sure what weight Fahy would have to wrestle to get challenged.  I hate to admit or proclaim someone as unbeatable but he is.  Only chance is if he somehow misses weight.  Well that is my two cents.  Feel free to disagree but you would be wrong.

Fahy would beat Hall right now even spotting him 7 pounds.  Not sure what weight Fahy would have to wrestle to get challenged.  I hate to admit or proclaim someone as unbeatable but he is.  Only chance is if he somehow misses weight.  Well that is my two cents.  Feel free to disagree but you would be wrong.

Now there is where your wrong ive wrestled up 5 pounds and it was hard so now imagine 7.Have you every wrestle up a weight class against a good opponet?

And i think it would be a very close match both wrestlers great tecnicians. but hall has had alot more national sucess

uhh whats a tonya harding?

Harding became notorious in conjunction with the January 6, 1994 attack on her competitor Nancy Kerrigan. The widely publicized attack took place during a practice session for the 1994 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit. Harding's ex-husband, Jeff Gillooly, and her bodyguard, Shawn Eckardt,[2] hired Shane Stant to strike Kerrigan on the knee with a metal baton, though Stant actually struck Kerrigan's thigh a few inches above the knee. Harding won that event, while Kerrigan's injury forced her withdrawal. After Harding admitted to helping to cover up the attack, the USFSA and United States Olympic Committee initiated proceedings to remove her from the 1994 Olympic team, but Harding retained her place after threatening legal action.[23] She finished eighth, while Kerrigan, who recovered from her injuries, finished second.

Harding became notorious in conjunction with the January 6, 1994 attack on her competitor Nancy Kerrigan. The widely publicized attack took place during a practice session for the 1994 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit. Harding's ex-husband, Jeff Gillooly, and her bodyguard, Shawn Eckardt,[2] hired Shane Stant to strike Kerrigan on the knee with a metal baton, though Stant actually struck Kerrigan's thigh a few inches above the knee. Harding won that event, while Kerrigan's injury forced her withdrawal. After Harding admitted to helping to cover up the attack, the USFSA and United States Olympic Committee initiated proceedings to remove her from the 1994 Olympic team, but Harding retained her place after threatening legal action.[23] She finished eighth, while Kerrigan, who recovered from her injuries, finished second.

uhhh i just said im gonna beat fahy, i ddnt say im gonna hit em in the leg with a baton... but ok?

ok this is getting way out of hand, for one fahy wont lose in the state of ky, no one will beat him, dannyboy or that other kid from moore just shut up because both of you sound ridiculous, lets be forreal ok john fahy 16th in the nation and 2 kids that arent even ranked in state, go find something better to do with your time then talk stuff you can back up.

ok this is getting way out of hand, for one fahy wont lose in the state of ky, no one will beat him, dannyboy or that other kid from moore just shut up because both of you sound ridiculous, lets be forreal ok john fahy 16th in the nation and 2 kids that arent even ranked in state, go find something better to do with your time then talk stuff you can back up.

agreed. determination is a good quality, but if im determined to beat lebron james in one on one it still isnt gonna happen.

thats my point, the kids running their mouths arent even good enough to step on the mat with him, they are just real childish and think they are good but in reality they suck

I would love to step on the mat with him but everyone on my team including the coaches would probably have a heart attack and im saying its not impossible to beat him i know i cant unless i put on like 4 pounds of muscle and lose some body weight cause im over for 112, and the other things i do hurt me physically if u know what i mean. (i.e. lifting weights, pushups, situps, crunchs, pullups, but all tht gets boring after a while.)

everyone on your team would have a heartattack because he broke you in half, please go find a life becasue everyone on here just thinks your a douche bag

Ok yes I can see how he is frustrating and annoying you, but be the more mature person. Name calling isn't going to convince him of anything and is just gonna make the argument worst.

Well he is right i do suck b/c this my first year but im trying and i know i dont stand a chance with Fahy but i was just trying to say he isnt unstoppable

everyone on your team would have a heartattack because he broke you in half, please go find a life becasue everyone on here just thinks your a douche bag

HAHAHA lol i think this is the funniest thing ever i completly agree with you bryce all these kids on here ie Jesus and danny boy.......are first year kids and have no chance and arent even ranked in state the onli first year ive even seen compete with him was kary goff and he still got dominated

well at least i dont quiet like some ppl do after losing like 6 matchs

ok good for you, you can lose 7 matchs and still wrestle thats awesome if sportsmanship was the name of the game then you would be a national champ but its not, look no one will pull a upset on john fahy and thats that so quit sayin that there will be a upset

ok good for you, you can lose 7 matchs and still wrestle thats awesome if sportsmanship was the name of the game then you would be a national champ but its not, look no one will pull a upset on john fahy and thats that so quit sayin that there will be a upset

Well no one in ky at least

Mustang?  Is this a tournament?  When and where?

it's the north oldham tournament this coming Saturday demery and shotwell will definitly be a preview of the finals assuming they don't meet in the semi finals but that might happen I don't know how it works but I beat out the number one guy in my weight class in the semis and he was from Campbell and I wrestled for north 

What is the basis for the statement that Fahey beats Hall.  I have seen it on this website that Fahey doesn't go 119 because Bradbery beats him in the room.  Also why didn't he wrestle Meyers friom Moeller in their duel earlier this year.

What is the basis for the statement that Fahey beats Hall.  I have seen it on this website that Fahey doesn't go 119 because Bradbery beats him in the room.  Also why didn't he wrestle Meyers friom Moeller in their duel earlier this year.

Yea I wrestled Meyers at A tourney tHis summer and he is the real deal.........and I also say meyers and Jayce Car wrestle and it was close but meyers opened it up at the end...

it's the north oldham tournament this coming Saturday demery and shotwell will definitly be a preview of the finals assuming they don't meet in the semi finals but that might happen I don't know how it works but I beat out the number one guy in my weight class in the semis and he was from Campbell and I wrestled for north

Campbell's "B" team will be at North Oldham not the "A" team.  They always take the week before regions off. 

Campbell's "B" team will be at North Oldham not the "A" team.  They always take the week before regions off.

man are you serious i really wanted a shot at yenter