Sign in to follow this  
Olympic_wish

Same side of the Bracket at state

at 103 i'd have to say ervin i mean he teched hines thats pretty and impressive and done well at quite a few out of state events idk if the other 103's besides maybe yenter have seen a whole lot of tough competion outside KY

I have seen a lot of talent and competition when I was in Alaska. But I am not exactly the best wrestler so I doubt it matters much.

at 103 i'd have to say ervin i mean he teched hines thats pretty and impressive and done well at quite a few out of state events idk if the other 103's besides maybe yenter have seen a whole lot of tough competion outside KY

Hines is a good wrestler very strong but the fact that he got teched is not that impessive....i wrestled him as a first year guy and beat him last year at a camp...i believe peyton will beat him...I c peyton in the semi's at state

well don't be surprised if thomson doesn't make it to the finals i mean he's good but not at caleb's level he's at the same level as the rest of his weight class and I can't believe u think shotwell and olhman are above the rest demery will beat shotwell at the mustange and finally get some love in the rankings the person to beat him or even score on him this year is Caleb

Mustang?  Is this a tournament?  When and where?

Brock is very impressive when I have seen him. But when David almost pinned him it kinda killed most of his legend, he is still a very good threat to win state though

Dude are you guys forreal Fahy can be beat he isnt the next Dan Gable or anything

He can nationally be beaten there isnt anyone in the state of KY at his weight class that can touch him

Dude are you guys forreal Fahy can be beat he isnt the next Dan Gable or anything

i agree with you 100% now he may be unbeatable in the state of ky...but he loses just like ne one else outta state but id like to see him and mark hall go at it....that would be a great match up

id like to see him get upsetted up someone from ky .....i was think joey henderson

what is not goin to happen joey hade a close match with paden who Fahy demolished last year at state fahy is on a whole different level than the other kids at his weight

id like to see him get upsetted up someone from ky .....i was think joey henderson

well Paden to me has the best chance at doing that either him or tj because to me all three of them have a similar wrestling style

Or does he need to face someone who has more determination,desire, inspiration, and heart than he does. desire beats skill any day my friends

Let me know when that one works for you OK

Or does he need to face someone who has more determination,desire, inspiration, and heart than he does. desire beats skill any day my friends

Yes everything you said was true but his tecnique, stregnth, and desire to remain a state champ i can guarentee you dirves him.........Some of us witnessed the loss of a state champ in Bradbury at the dragon and he was furious with the WORLD lol..... :evil:

Yes everything you said was true but his tecnique, stregnth, and desire to remain a state champ i can guarentee you dirves him.........Some of us witnessed the loss of a state champ in Bradbury at the dragon and he was furious with the WORLD lol..... :evil:

I heard he was mad at the Ref for not calling stalling, in the 4th OT that is :x

well Paden to me has the best chance at doing that either him or tj because to me all three of them have a similar wrestling style

nope, i watched the paden fahy match last year in the semi finals at the state tournament and it was like 3 to 14 every point paden scored was from fahy letting him up, dannyboy just stop while your ahead your making your self sound stupid, no one in the 112 weight class will touch fahy, he is to technical and to strong, he is very fast also, the only point that someone has got on him in the state of the ky that i have seen is james huffine, he reversed him at the jefferson county tournament of champions, fahy can win state at any weight class if he was at the weight.

Who lost was it Fahy

and Man bear pig ill tell u after i beat ppl at region and place there as well

No Mark Hall of Ryle Beat Myron Bradbury of Trinity in overtime after 3 ride outs great match

Im pretty sure everyone steps out there with the desire to beat the person standing across the line from them but someone has to lose and if desire beats skill everytime shouldn't you win regions

nope, i watched the paden fahy match last year in the semi finals at the state tournament and it was like 3 to 14 every point paden scored was from fahy letting him up, dannyboy just stop while your ahead your making your self sound stupid, no one in the 112 weight class will touch fahy, he is to technical and to strong, he is very fast also, the only point that someone has got on him in the state of the ky that i have seen is james huffine, he reversed him at the jefferson county tournament of champions, fahy can win state at any weight class if he was at the weight.

Bryce you kno of all people that every now and then people get lucky....now i didnt see him reverse him and  wasnt paying attention to it but id say felix has a better chance at beating him than huffine

Depends on if tht person is distracted with something else or not  plus huffine is out for the season with his shoulder or thts what i herad at least

Bryce you kno of all people that every now and then people get lucky....now i didnt see him reverse him and  wasnt paying attention to it but id say felix has a better chance at beating him than huffine

i wasnt sayin that huffine can beat him im just sayin he is unstopable in the state, he will walk thru state yet again this year

i wasnt sayin that huffine can beat him im just sayin he is unstopable in the state, he will walk thru state yet again this year

Yea i agree with you on that one he is preety unstoppable in ky....until he bumps up to wrestle hall in which then he will kno how it feels to loose to a 7th grader lol

Yea i agree with you on that one he is preety unstoppable in ky....until he bumps up to wrestle hall in which then he will kno how it feels to loose to a 7th grader lol

Maybe this kid will transfer to KY next year, Solomon Chishko, PA 8

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/235747-2009-super-32/205963-112-lbs-hs-r8-john-fahy-ky-vs-solomon-chishko-pa