underhooks123

Best worst excuse

Who was it a year or two ago at state that slipped on the ice walking into arena and couldn't wrestle? :-o I think he was ranked high or was about to wrestle for a place (he was a big guy).

Yeah it was Ohio Countys Hvyweight . Senior yr . How bad does that suck?

Not as bad as having two wrestlers on a team and both are ranked #1 in state and then they dont make weight for regionals.

Not as bad as having two wrestlers on a team and both are ranked #1 in state and then they dont make weight for regionals.

How about this one.... My Freshmen yr.. we had a returning state finalist on the team I wrestled for.... He went into regionals undefeated... went to state... missed weight .1

Yeah it was Ohio Countys Hvyweight . Senior yr . How bad does that suck?

Was 07, took first at region/ranked#2. He waking to 1st weigh in (broke leg) didn't get to wrestle at all.

Wood Co  Matt Byrd  12

Ohio Co  Adam Burdin  12

Old Co  Josh Young  12

Scott  Adam Patterson  12

Cam Co  Billy Fuller  11

How about this one.... My Freshmen yr.. we had a returning state finalist on the team I wrestled for.... He went into regionals undefeated... went to state... missed weight .1

Lol the many unfortunate things that can happen.

Was 07, took first at region/ranked#2. He waking to 1st weigh in (broke leg) didn't get to wrestle at all.

Wood Co  Matt Byrd  12

Ohio Co  Adam Burdin  12

Old Co  Josh Young  12

Scott  Adam Patterson  12

Cam Co  Billy Fuller  11

yea my team was walkin right behind him when it happened it was bad

The school districts told the teams that they were not allowed to travel. They apparently are afraid of wrecks on the road, with many minors involved, that may cause injuries.

:-o :-o :-o

We had one of our senior captains lose a real close match. afterwards he wasn't even mad, he just sits down and says "man, my lactic acid build up was really high in that match."  :-D he still gets nagged for it

I had a kid miss practice because he tripped over his dog and hurt himself.

i know someone who tripped getting onto the bus for the tournament and hurt his knee so bad he couldnt wrestle that day,

and the best excuse for losing is "but i havent eaten anything for 2 days coach :cry:"