Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 25

I am glad that the KHSAA will be monitoring weight certifications.  There is just something very wrong about rules that are disregarded, as though they shouldn't be there in the first place.  Good job KHSAA.  Yes, January 30th is the last day to certify, even if every event is snowed out.

Are you sure that you can make certification on January 30 because my interpretation is it has to be prior to January 30?

I think the rule is that it has to be prior to the end of January.  In effect this means Jan 30 because I don't know of any tournaments scheduled for Sunday the 31st.  However I could be wrong about this, was once before.  :-D

Are you sure that you can make certification on January 30 because my interpretation is it has to be prior to January 30?

The Saturday of state duals is always the last day for certification.

I agree that it was a good match. blackwell was lucky to get the last second takedown. but it was clutch. CCHS still beat Hoptown and UHA in the duals though.

Wow just reading this post reminds me.  Several kids are probably going to be hung out to dry because state duals are cancelled and it's the last day to certify for a new weight class.  Sucks... :-/

It snows every year at this time.  Certify before the last day.

Yes that's the correct thing to do but there are probably a couple out there who were not allowed to do so because of the descent plan.  And even if they could have done it before, it still sucks that they won't be allowed to compete because of a unforseen weather problem.

do you not know about daviess county or something , i see charles armstrong is on there but no one else from our school on there, there is people i have beat several time on there but i am not

do you not know about daviess county or something , i see charles armstrong is on there but no one else from our school on there, there is people i have beat several time on there but i am not

I think you guys have a few wrestlers that should be ranked, but if ranger doesnt get results from your team he has no way of knowing.

I think you guys have a few wrestlers that should be ranked, but if ranger doesnt get results from your team he has no way of knowing.

oh thats why, ok well thanks for clearing that up, im guessing our coaches dont send in anything, i dont know really

who else from daviees should be ranked? I feel there should be some more fort campbell guys ranked but I accept most of our guys are too inconsistent

Aaron Back ranked 9 @ 152 looked good beating Whalen of Henry Clay handily.  Did Back beat Conner Coyle earlier this year?  Anyway, he looked like he could contend for state title.