Sign in to follow this  
dannyboy

Indivual Faviortes in Region 3?

oh i see, yeah our coach (Bullitt Central) wants me to drop to 103 from some reason and he isnt thinking about our current 103 Adam Mann, who is gonna be pissed about it but anyways who do yall think will win the 189 wight class

gosh guess ur a fan of his lol, well my 171 fav might be Matt Laffolttee from Bullitt Central if he drops down. and how are u tht good

im not a fan just a good friend and idk i just worked my butt off over the summer to get better

im not a fan just a good friend and idk i just worked my butt off over the summer to get better

Every high school wrestler that gets on this site should heed the advice of working during the summer to get better.  I saw Bryce at every camp, USA tourney this past summer that we took our kids to.  The work ethic he has shown from last year to this year is an incredible difference.  It is the clear cut reason Bryce is doing it big this year.  Congrats to you, young Sir.

Coach Pack

yea i wrestle 103 but even decker will easily win regions and he could possibly be wrestling for a state championship this year

He might meet Bernard Ray in the state finals.