Sign in to follow this  
David

Region 1 Rankings

i think killebrew can beat the union kid considering that the union kid went full rounds with fort campbell and pinning hopkinsville in the 3rd pd. when killebrew has pinned ft campbell 3 times and beat him by decision twice and has also pinned the hopkinsville kid but i think it'll be a good match nice rankings by the way :lol:

i think killebrew can beat the union kid considering that the union kid went full rounds with fort campbell and pinning hopkinsville in the 3rd pd. when killebrew has pinned ft campbell 3 times and beat him by decision twice and has also pinned the hopkinsville kid but i think it'll be a good match nice rankings by the way :lol:

I havent seen the union kid wrestle i went to rangers rankings on that one. It'll be a good semi final to watch. no problem ill probly do one right before region as well.

Fort Campbell did good saturday at regional duals, so did Christian. I like the rankings pt, but fort campbell and CCHS's 189s should be in the 189 slots, not calloway both of these 89's beat him. Zimi didnt wrestle at duals, and Jeron Trice beat Apollos 60. preston is NOT coming back to wrestling for county btw. Gavin wont be dropping to 60. pate has brandon beat i think. but its going to be a good match either way. the lower weight classes will be really fun to watch with sahms, the boones, polley, killebrew, asa odoms, and the ervins. wow. region tourny will be an exciting day.

Kinda obvious who this is

I didn't think Keaton Thomas was going to 125 seeing how he has wrestled majority of season up. If he was going down thought he might of done it by now.

Fort Campbell did good saturday at regional duals, so did Christian. I like the rankings pt, but fort campbell and CCHS's 189s should be in the 189 slots, not calloway both of these 89's beat him.

Actually, the 189 that started the season for Calloway should be ranked. His name is Austin Alexander. However, he is no longer with the team - or hasn't been since Christmas. The kid was a beast just didn't have the discipline, drive, or desire to stick with it.

215 for Christian County is Zeb White, has been all year.  Lashley is not coming back. He has wrestled Ft. Campbell 3 times.  He is up 2-1.  He also wrestled Apollo on Saturday, with Apollo winning.

Actually, the 189 that started the season for Calloway should be ranked. His name is Austin Alexander. However, he is no longer with the team - or hasn't been since Christmas. The kid was a beast just didn't have the discipline, drive, or desire to stick with it.

fort campbell stuck him too.

Thats the one i was referring too. I didnt know if he had stayed with it or not.

This is the way i see it happening as of now

1.Brock Ervin Union

2.Trae Blackwell UHA

3.David Sahms Fort C

4.Asa Odoms Christian

1.Chase Boone Ohio

2.Wade Willen UHA

3.Jeffery Wurth Union

4.JJ Killebrew Christian

1.Gabe Ervin Union

2.Billy Moore Ohio

3.Taylor Saturley UHA

4.Keagan Agnew Caldwell

1.Tyler Boone Ohio

2.Keaton Thomas Union

3.Tyler Martin Hop

4.Eddie Gagnon PT

1.Kory Polley Christian

2.Zach Green Fort C could beat polley if he wrestles good

3.Sean Mcintosh PT or Feher if he ends up at 30

4.Kyle Bunch Ohio or Mcintosh

1.Isaac Thomas Union

2.Zach Pitman PT

3.Brent Feher Apollo if he stays

4.Monnie Brown Ohio or Daviess

1.Caleb Ervin Union

2.Justin Wynne PT

3.Jamon Smith Apollo

4.Daviess

1.Kenneth Brummett Union

2.Leguan Grubbs PT

3.Robbie Sahms Fort C

4.Zach Mitchell Apollo

1.Daniel Urban UHA

2.Jake Risinger Union

3.Kuegal if he drops

4.Daviess

1.Clay Kuegal Apollo

2.Jeron Trice Christian

3.Charles Armstrong Daviess

4.Union

1.Gavin Agnew Caldwell

2.Thomas Buckman Union

3.joseph Weigold Hop

4.don't know

1.Zimi John Apollo

2.Calloway

3.Steven Lamb Caldwell if he's still wrestling

4.don't know

1.Tyler Nikolao Fort C

2.Preston Lashely Christian

3.don't know

4.don't know

1.Brandon Hamilton PT

2.Marlon Pate Christian

3.Mark Bowlds Apollo

4.don't know

At 130 Colton Hall from UHA will be there he pinned Zach Green at Christian County and he beat Kyle several times last year in middle school.

i was reffering to the new calloway kid. has ft.campbell had the same 89-heavy all year apsu?

Our 189 at the start of the year is 171 now, but he was splitting time with our current 189. Our 215 has been the same all year except for the times he went heavy, and our heavyweight moved here a couple weeks ago

Caldwell started a middle school team this year and they all placed at regionals they will definatly be a force to reckon with in a couple years also joe young dylan hale and steven lamb are no longer with the team and thats from the head coach

PT- do you remember CCHS's 189 from regional duals?

I'll help you out with the rankings, just post im sure youll get alot of input. haha

PT- do you remember CCHS's 189 from regional duals?

I'll help you out with the rankings, just post im sure youll get alot of input. haha

Haha good point. i dont remember seeing him. did he beat fort campbells 189?

Alright well as you might have heard FCHS wrestling has gone out for the season, which means i get to step up and take over at 119.  I've been waiting for this oppurtunity for three years and finally my time has come. I'm not ranked but at regionals you 'll know my name. MY TIME IS HERE.