Sign in to follow this  
HWT

Music at state tournament

What was the song at state tournament that had no lyrics it was just music? It was like oah ooooah oh oh! or something like that.

I believe it's the "Ooooooooohhhhhhh let's get ready to rumble!!!" song but I'm not sure. I think it's followed by some techno music or something. I know I still get pumped up even though I've been out for a few years now.

o i know what song your talking about it was stuck in my head throughout the tournament its not lets get ready to rumble i dont think..

While on the subject, thanks to David Dawson (AD at Larue County) and Steve Webb (science teacher at LaRue County) for the volunteer work at the state tournament again this year. They do all of the announcing as well as the music and they do an awesome job of making the down-time at the tourney a lot of fun for everyone especially all of our moms here who just love to dance (makes me wonder what some of them may have been like in their past :lol: ). I actually had them play "The Boys Are Back In Town" by Thin Lizzy to start the tourney this year (my one contribution other than my ticket money) . Hey grapplinfan, maybe you should think about....whoops, never mind...O, o, o,o O, o, o, O...O... O....O, O!

What music is used just before face offs and as the lights go out and the mat light comes on? Its almost like a siren going off any ideas? They may have used it during the face offs too! I have it on my camcorder but would like to get a copy of it for a video.

dude now you guys got oo..o..o...o...o..o...o..ooooo... stuck i my head too and im sitting here trying to download it and make it go away....

The state tournament is a special place. I dare any former state tournament veteran to come back to the tourney and not get chills when the lights go out. We always had some silly music, but last year I really got a kick out of that rap song that was sang to the music of the Beegees Staying Alive. LOL Anyone know what song im talking about?