Lafayette

Tates Creek

Henry Clay

Dunbar

Harrison Co

Montgomery Co

Western Hills

Franklin Co

Its a round robin dual meet with 4 pools of 4, then its split into a bracketed individual tournament (separated by your record that day). So 3-0 wrestlers will wrestler eachother, 2-1 wrestlers will wrestle, and so on.

Ray lost the 171 finals by DQ  illegal uppercut i was told.  was down 4-2 to gardner when it happened

i just talked with his coaches. after some "questionable" calls (you know how coaches are. could have been, i honestly dont' know as i wasn't there) they decided to DEFAULT the match so he would not have to sit out next week.

i just talked with his coaches. after some "questionable" calls (you know how coaches are. could have been, i honestly dont' know as i wasn't there) they decided to DEFAULT the match so he would not have to sit out next week.

Didn't really look like questionable calls to me. They were both wrestling pretty rough though. It seem liked it all happen when Ray got called for locking hand twice in the same sequence of moves. Seemed like he lost his cool and was talking to the referee. Then at the end of the period the coaches forfeited the match. Only thing that sucks about that was LaRue finished in second by 2 point. If he would have won that match they win the whole thing

Guest Cotyman28

103 finals was:

1st Pat Milford

2nd Luke Rearic

3rd Anthony Shirley

4th Zach Heck

5th Spencer Hines

6th Cody Hunt