Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 3

this was at Johnson central.

i was at 130 there i weighted 125 but bumped up and i only had 2 match's that went in to the 3rd period and that was the springs kid and Jayce Carr match rest of my match's were pins in the first or second period

i was at 130 there i weighted 125 but bumped up and i only had 2 match's that went in to the 3rd period and that was the springs kid and Jayce Carr match rest of my match's were pins in the first or second period

then is must have been the guy that wrestled 125.

then is must have been the guy that wrestled 125.

Brandon Abney was at 125 cause i bump up so i could wrestle carr to get a better match which i got more than i was ready for

Fred Shadeh from Tates Creek pinned 13th ranked Quantez Jeffrey. And Nick Lalonde beat Josh Maust 9-1.

Lalonde won by med default.  Josh had injured his shoulder in the semis.  Lalonde was up when the match was called.

There was lik 5 people today at the jefferson county tournament who dropped from 152 to 145, if im not mistaken it was Grant Ohlmann, Hardy Hendren, Zachary Michael, Dair Shapirov, and Travis Terranova, and Jake Maupin is going 160 this year when gets cleared from his injury

Maupin said he is dropping to 52 for regionals

Lalonde won by med default.  Josh had injured his shoulder in the semis.  Lalonde was up when the match was called.

Yeah but in the 3rd period with about 48 seconds or so left. A wins a win. Nick Lalonde has worked very hard to get to where he is.

Brandon Abney was at 125 cause i bump up so i could wrestle carr to get a better match which i got more than i was ready for

so your at 125 now?? good ,see you at regionals :-D, or the dragon depends where u end up on the bracket.

when will the new rankings come out..?

ranger will have to figure out where everybody is now.

also ranger have you ever seen this many people changing weight so late in the season.

Hunter Lilly (135) for Anderson County beat #17 Stockwell at Tates Creek Saturday.  Took Henry Clay's Tuggle to OT but lost by one.  Lilly went 4-1 with 2 pins and finished 4th only because of the 5 match rule.  He couldn't wrestle Bourbon Co for 3rd due to 5 matches already wrestled.

When are NEW RANKINGS getting posted???? Just wondering, Thanks  :-)

When Ranger pots them!!! :-o Give him time to see what has taken place over the weekend.

If I was Ranger, the next time ? about new rankings was asked I would re-post the last rankings :evil: :cry: :evil:

so your at 125 now?? good ,see you at regionals :-D, or the dragon depends where u end up on the bracket.

dont think ill be at the dragon and yea can wait to see you too :wink:

When are NEW RANKINGS getting posted???? Just wondering, Thanks  :-)

I'm going to be out of town for work for a couple days.  When I get back I will update.

I want to see a Garth and Brock match. Brock has won the last two while garth won the first two. I heard over the summer that Brock pretty much worked garth and dominated when they were at a camp. I don't know for sure but that is just what I heard. It could all be a lie but that middle schooler just pinned the #2 ranked 103 in illinois saturday after pinning his way to the finals.

I think he wrestled and beat him at TCI on Saturday. But like I said, I might be wrong.

I think Robinson was injured at some point during the day.  But I believe you are correct.  Davis finished ahead of Robinson.