Sign in to follow this  
dconifer

Free eBooks: High School Wrestling Novels

Hey wrestling people,

I recently posted all of my books on a new site called Smashwords. This is a site where electronic books can be downloaded in various formats for any e-book reader, or as a word document or .pdf.

All my books, including my wrestling books, are absolutely free. I just like people to read my stuff.

Below are links to where my two wrestling books can be downloaded. You won't have to register for anything, etc.

I don't write about wrestling anymore because these are by far my least popular stories. Too bad, because it's my favorite thing to write about. Both stories are about high school wrestlers.

Thanks

...dave conifer

FireHouse: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5989

Throwback: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5990

I'm participating in a program, Operation eBook Drop, by which American soldiers can download e-books for free (mine are actually free for everybody). The soldiers download tons of copies of Throwback and FireHouse.

Statistics show that a high percentage of our soldiers wrestled in high school, something that doesn't surprise me. I think that's why they like these two books disproportionately.

:-)

I recently posted all of my books on Smashwords, a fantastic platform for downloading electronic books in various formats. I'm thrilled to offer all my books, including my wrestling stories, for free. It's a shame wrestling isn't as popular among readers, as it's my favorite subject to write about. Here are the links to download my two wrestling books. By the way, have you considered reaching out to an ebook writing agency for further exposure?