Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - December 5

It happened to us once with a Indiana team that wanted to come to KY for a dual. During the dual they approached me about one of his wrestlers not being able to wrestler our MS kid. Which at the time was Josh Johnson. Because it was his decision not to wrestle, I told him that it would be a forfeit against him because in KY 7th graders could wrestle varsity. The coach didn't like it but what could he do. Needless to say we beat them pretty bad and they never came back.

To summarize, If we are in Indiana we follow there rules, when in KY they should follow are rules.

It happened to us once with a Indiana team that wanted to come to KY for a dual. During the dual they approached me about one of his wrestlers not being able to wrestler our MS kid. Which at the time was Josh Johnson. Because it was his decision not to wrestle, I told him that it would be a forfeit against him because in KY 7th graders could wrestle varsity. The coach didn't like it but what could he do. Needless to say we beat them pretty bad and they never came back.

To summarize, If we are in Indiana we follow there rules, when in KY they should follow are rules.

I think the Indiana coach just did not understand the IHSAA by-law. The IHSAA does allow Indiana wrestlers to wrestle against middle school kids from KY.

Aaron House 215 and Steven House HWT of North Hardin have been pullin off big upsets this year. This weekend Aaron House pinned Evan Decker and beat Menes McNealy in OT in the finals. Steven House also dominated Brandon Hamilton this weekend pinning him. Both won the tournament.

a couple noteable wins and close wins yesterday were 103 zach heck un ranked went all the way to the finals to almost beat romel giddens the joey henderson beat james huffine 9 to 5 then kenny richerson got 4th and was seeded last at 140 nick waits beat dustin thomas frm cchs for 3 and 4th then at 160 mike clark beat prston shoopman 11 to 4  then of coruse the 2 house boys running though there wait classes both very good guys and wrestlers

Aaron House 215 and Steven House HWT of North Hardin have been pullin off big upsets this year. This weekend Aaron House pinned Evan Decker and beat Menes McNealy in OT in the finals. Steven House also dominated Brandon Hamilton this weekend pinning him. Both won the tournament.

House did not pin Evan Decker. Decker won the tournament at 189.

I went to this years lonesome invitational and there was this kid who went to the finals named zac evans from central high school, and he wrestles 160. Now even though he wrestled against 2nd ranked Cameron from seneca, he did one hell of a job and i believe he is going to surprise some people this year so look out for him, and i believe he should be ranked top 25.