Sign in to follow this  
Rob Boston

Camp this weekend in Indianapolis

I would like to thank all the Kentucky wrestlers that attended our camp this weekend in Indianapolis. It was a very good room with HS fargo National Champions, HS State Champions and several youth State and National champions. I can't wait to see you guys wrestle this season and I wish the best of luck to you all.

We will also be having another camp on Sept. 26th and 27th. We will be limiting the room to 30 kids. It would be great to have some of you guys come up. There will be 3 sessions on Saturday and 2 on Sunday and the cost is $100. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call @ 1-317-750-4510

Thanks again,

Rob Boston

Guys,

We still have a few openings for the Sept. 26th and 27th camp. This is an intensive training camp to help you prepare for the upcoming season. Please come somewhat in shape. The Kentucky boys that came last month done a great job, but they can confirm that the intensity was high. Everyone at the last camp got pushed beyond their comfort zone, however I am also confident that each and everyone of them will contest that they got better. Give me a call if you have any questions. 1-317-750-4510.

Thanks again,

Rob