Harrison Courtney-4x State Champion

Tyler Alsip-2x Ohio State Placer

Nick Waldrop-California Fargo All-American

Conner Young-Georgia State Champion

Marcell Haynes-State Placer

DeCoreus Leavell-State Placer

Allen Scruggs-Geargia State Champion

Chris Rowland-2 x GA. State Placer

I know that this conversation has been held time after time about the degree of talent and whatnot between divisions; and I wish him all the best of luck anywhere he goes, but man, I wish Harrison Courtney would have went D1. I would have loved to have been able to cheer for him wrestling in an IU singlet. But I will be cheering for him no matter what singlet he has on.

I know that this conversation has been held time after time about the degree of talent and whatnot between divisions; and I wish him all the best of luck anywhere he goes, but man, I wish Harrison Courtney would have went D1. I would have loved to have been able to cheer for him wrestling in an IU singlet. But I will be cheering for him no matter what singlet he has on.

From what Dee was telling me they will probably be going to a tournament where IU will be there. I laughed because he would have to wrestle Escabedo lol

From what Dee was telling me they will probably be going to a tournament where IU will be there. I laughed because he would have to wrestle Escabedo lol

Maybe you were joking but I hope you know Escobedo is a 125 pounder and Harrison will probably be 165.

Maybe you were joking but I hope you know Escobedo is a 125 pounder and Harrison will probably be 165.

he was speaking of dee leavell(125) having to wrestle Escobedo...if dee leavell was to start next year...

he was speaking of dee leavell(125) having to wrestle Escobedo...if dee leavell was to start next year...

Yeah...Pay attention kid... :-D

p.s.  I was lost too... :roll:

Ahhh I see... would be interesting for Mr. Leavell if such a match were to occur.  Good luck!

2009 Recruit Signees

Scott Wern-State Runner-up

Tyler Powers-Ohio State Champ

Harrison Courtney-4x State Champion

Tyler Alsip-2x Ohio State Placer

Nick Waldrop-California Fargo All-American

Conner Young-Georgia State Champion

Marcell Haynes-State Placer

DeCoreus Leavell-State Placer

Allen Scruggs-Geargia State Champion

Chris Rowland-2 x GA. State Placer

Can you give us a general idea of what weight class these guys will expect to wrestle at Campbellsville?

would like to see if dee can make the transition. hes so skinny

leavell skinny...i would say he was one of the biggest 112s in the state

2009 Recruit Signees

Scott Wern-State Runner-up-

Tyler Powers-Ohio State Champ- 149

Harrison Courtney-4x State Champion-157/165

Tyler Alsip-2x Ohio State Placer-133

Nick Waldrop-California Fargo All-American-149

Conner Young-Georgia State Champion-157

Marcell Haynes-State Placer-

DeCoreus Leavell-State Placer-125

Allen Scruggs-Geargia State Champion-wrestled 215 in high school..

Chris Rowland-2 x GA. State Placer-wrestled 189 in high school...

notice what u said 112 and he was tall for 112 not big. just so u know its 125 in college he isnt wrestling freshman in high school anymore

Yeah, the biggest 112 in the state of Kentucky probably isn't much compared to the smallest 125 in D1, especially Angel Escobedo.

SKINNY !!!  First off,  he has a chest that any MAN would be proud of.  Second off, I wrestled with him before he went to the Tourny of Champions.... I weigh around 165 and im 29 years old.  3x placer @ state and the dude had no problem pushing me every rep.  He should have no issues once he puts on a few LBS

Can any of you besides Userdaddy and FCHS talk about Dee? Honestly none of you have seen him during the offseason, none of you have seen how much he weighs, none of you have even seen him you want to know why? HE LIVES IN THE WEIGHT ROOM! Something some of you guys need to learn! He weighs probably about 140-145 so say what you want, but he's going to bring it next season.

None of you have seen him because #1 he has a JOB after school  #2 he was down in the wrestling room with a couple of us vets. every day  #3 and this is the most important one... He graduated with honors this year .. SHAKE THOSE HATERS OFF

None of you have seen him because #1 he has a JOB after school   #2 he was down in the wrestling room with a couple of us vets. every day  #3 and this is the most important one... He graduated with honors this year .. SHAKE THOSE HATERS OFF

It should be interesting to see how this turns out.