FalconMatt

region 1

Falcon Matt do u think we will have any state champs this year from region 1? i believe we will have a few and personally i think we will have alot of placers from our region. i know we should have a way better team than last year. do u know how your team will be this year?

Region 1 has some definite possibilities in terms of state champs:

Cody Walls and Marcus Coleman from Caldwell County

Mitch Ervin and Adam Carr from Union County

Nate Johnson and Matt Mines from Fort Campbell.

I think quite a few others will place. Christian County is going to be even younger this year as compared to last. I won’t call it a rebuilding year, because as with any team if all the young guys come together we could do very well.

I think Hoptown is still looking for a coach, so who knows how they'll do.

thanks for the reply, headed to Iraq in a couple of days; I try to spark the interest in our region, It going to be hard to miss the season but with this website and others I will try to stay up on events.

i have no clue who u are, but u dont know how much it means too me too see great people like u fighting for me.. it almost brings a tear too my eye, but i hate seeing young kids go over and die or get injured.. ill be praying for u and i hope u come out ok.

Remember Joey Stone, Apollo's former 171...he's joining the Marines in November. Good luck to all our Ft. Campbell brothers & their families.

Looking forward to some good wrestling from the Western-most region in KY!!!

I have to agree completely with LOWsingle140. I know several people from high school who are overseas fighting for us. While I completely disagree with the war, and don't think we should be over there I do support our troops. I wish I had the courage that these young men have.

Remember Johnny Barret, Woodford's former 125. Placed sixth in 2004. Left for Iraq this past week with the Army. He's a great man and a great friend and I will be thinking about him every day from now until he returns home.

I have to agree completely with LOWsingle140. I know several people from high school who are overseas fighting for us. While I completely disagree with the war' date=' and don't think we should be over there I do support our troops. I wish I had the courage that these young men have.

Remember Johnny Barret, Woodford's former 125. Placed sixth in 2004. Left for Iraq this past week with the Army. He's a great man and a great friend and I will be thinking about him every day from now until he returns home.[/quote']

wow that brought a tear to my eye.. its unbarable to hear about kids dieing... when it should be grown men over there fighting.. but o well dont wanna get into that.. but good luck to everyone going over there and ill be praying for u.. let god be with you all..

I am now Iraq, my son is Matt Mines 135LBS, I just request that results be posted as soon as possible because It is the only way I can hear about this great region, This is my third tour in this country and I appreciate the support and I know my soldiers do as well so thank you! \

Air Assault OUT!

possible state placers for this region are adam carr, mitch ervin, miles risinger , chance puckett if he can keep his weight down from ft. campbell alan johnson, matt mines, nate johnson if he wrestles from caldwell cody walls, cody traylor, and marcus coleman from ohio county wesley kiper and adam burdin from paducah bryan hall from hopkinsville cant think of any off the top and Christian County may have a few.

Good Luck FalconMatt. Any time I get some results from back home I'll try to post them as soon as possible. You guys are doing a heck of a job over there and come home safe.

I'll try to do a rundown on the teams and returning placers so you can get an ideal of who will be where and who to be watching.

Falcon Matt, hang in there. I dont live in that area but anytime I have results from Fort Campbell or that region I will post them for you.God bless you and all of our guys over there!