140- Josh Johnson

145- Grant Ohlmann 

152- Andrew Wright or JJ Jude

160- Jake Lee

171- Brad Hitchings

189- Brad Stafford 

215- Tyler Crow

HWT- Ryan Harlow   

This is just a pick of state champions. I mean, I sure hope that you wouldn't pick anyone but the state champions to be on your team.

The state champs are not always the best wrestlers.  Not to take away from their state championship because they were the best on that day and won the match but one could make the argument that that specific match was the 1 out of 100 where they won.

The state champs are not always the best wrestlers.  Not to take away from their state championship because they were the best on that day and won the match but one could make the argument that that specific match was the 1 out of 100 where they won.

Not really.  You could make the argument for some of the state champions that it was the 1 out of 4 maybe as typically the top 4 placers are all very close to equal and could challenge each other differently depending upon a lot of variables (health, energy level, etc...).  So, really this is the pic. of people you think would place top 4 minimally.

Bradbury and Leavell would be a good match i know bradbury was sweatin leavells match with troxell but i would give the edge to bradbury

103- Garth Yenter(cc)

112- John Fahy(tri)

119-  Luke Troxell(wayn) 

125- Michael Osborne(ryle) 

130- Austin Palmer(ryle) 

135- Caleb Ervin(unco)

140- Josh Johnson(jh)

145- Grant Ohlmann(tri) 

152- Korey Shotwell(cc)

160- Jake Lee(cc)

171- Nate Ilg(cc)

189-  Brad Hitchings(tri) 

215- Tyler Pace(wayn)

HWT- Ryan Harlow(jc)

what do you think?   

103- Garth Yenter(cc)

112- John Fahy(tri)

119-  Luke Troxell(wayn) 

125- Michael Osborne(ryle)   

130- Austin Palmer(ryle)   

135- Caleb Ervin(unco)

140- Josh Johnson(jh)

145- Grant Ohlmann(tri)   

152- Korey Shotwell(cc)

160- Jake Lee(cc)

171- Nate Ilg(cc)

189-  Brad Hitchings(tri) 

215- Tyler Pace(wayn)

HWT- Ryan Harlow(jc)

what do you think?     

Bradbury over Troxell.

103-Pat Milford

112-John Fahy

119-Will Bryant

125-Steven Supe

130-Patrick Bunch

135-Matt Slone

140-Isaac Thomas

145-Antwan Fields

152-Korey Shotwell

160-Najee Calderon

171-Brad Hitchings

189-Houston Dockery

215-Tyler Crow

HWY-Ryan Harlow

Just my opinion..

103-Pat Milford

112-John Fahy

119-Will Bryant

125-Steven Supe

130-Patrick Bunch

135-Matt Slone

140-Isaac Thomas

145-Antwan Fields

152-Korey Shotwell

160-Najee Calderon

171-Brad Hitchings

189-Houston Dockery

215-Tyler Crow

HWY-Ryan Harlow

Just my opinion..

I know its just your opinion, but Will Bryant over Bradbury, Troxell, and Logsdon?

I know its just your opinion, but Will Bryant over Bradbury, Troxell, and Logsdon?

I really think Bryant is underrated by a lot of people. I mean he had a lot of quality wins this year over Kincer, Holtsclaw, and Leavell(Many believed him to be the #2 guy at this weight). He also put Bradbury on his back at The Dragon and some refs in the state would've called it a pin. I like his chances against all 3 of these guys next year. Bradbury will give him the most trouble though.

I really think Bryant is underrated by a lot of people. I mean he had a lot of quality wins this year over Kincer, Holtsclaw, and Leavell(Many believed him to be the #2 guy at this weight). He also put Bradbury on his back at The Dragon and some refs in the state would've called it a pin. I like his chances against all 3 of these guys next year. Bradbury will give him the most trouble though.

What he said.  And that's taking nothing away from Mack or Myron.  Just my opinion...

One guy has a state title, that's Myron. He's the one to beat.

Bryant and Logsdon will meet up many times all season. Whoever works harder this offseason will get the best of the other.

I'm not sure Troxell has the technique to compete with the top 119's. I see him trying to make another run at 112.

at the 119 i say mack or troxell condsindering he was in the finals and was the only one not to get pinned by bradbury at state but will can shock anyone at anytime so i say these 3 will all have a shot at the state title next year

103 - Garth Yenter

112 - John Fahy

119 - Micheal Osborne.. i know hes not ranked here but he was a small 119 and it would be good to have bradbury and Osborne in the line up

125 - Myron Bradbury

130 - no pick.i didn't like any of em

135 - Caleb Ervin

140 - Josh Johnson

145 - Grant Ohlmann

152 - Kory Shotwell

160 - Jake Lee

171 - Brad Hitchings

189 - Josh Lewis

215 - Tyler Pace

HWT - Ryan Harlow

at the 119 i say mack or troxell condsindering he was in the finals and was the only one not to get pinned by bradbury at state but will can shock anyone at anytime so i say these 3 will all have a shot at the state title next year

Mack doesn't get the respect he deserves. He can win a state championship. I was very, very impressed with him this year.

Mack doesn't get the respect he deserves. He can win a state championship. I was very, very impressed with him this year.

As much as he talks it up on here, you have to admit that Woodford's 2010 class is very deep. I wouldn't be surprised if they had 4 champions next year with a few placers that came from nowhere. Thats just how Woodford Co. is. I'd call them a State Championship contender next year for sure.

103 - Pat Milford

112 - John Fahy

119 - Myron Bradbury

125 - Micheal Osborne

130 - Caleb Ervin

135 - Jordan Murphy

140 - Josh Johnson

145 - Kory Shotwell

152 - Grant Ohlmann

160 - Jake Lee

171 - Brad Hitchings

189 - Josh Lewis

215 - Tyler Pace

HWT - Ryan Harlow

As much as he talks it up on here, you have to admit that Woodford's 2010 class is very deep. I wouldn't be surprised if they had 4 champions next year with a few placers that came from nowhere. Thats just how Woodford Co. is. I'd call them a State Championship contender next year for sure.

i just think were going to do well. we have the potential but its a long way off feb. and not enough work has been put in yet on my part, i learned that this weekend. but 385 strikes a good point, what other teams are going to have good senior classes?

i just think were going to do well. we have the potential but its a long way off feb. and not enough work has been put in yet on my part, i learned that this weekend. but 385 strikes a good point, what other teams are going to have good senior classes?

I would look at John Hardin for a good senior class.

Kirby Goodwine

Jordan Murphy

Josh Johnson

Glen Frost

Max Malito

for aaron carr to have as much of a tremendous season as he had, its surprising no one went with him as the 125 or 130 all star. i would pick him over michael, mack, austin, and bradbury as well.