Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Open Mats around Christian County

Going to have to try next week. My sister's soccer is messing everything up

Cool, I know I will be down there for sure next week as many days as I can get open so feel free to come. I know we have a few kids around your weight and I'm always willing to roll around. If you need directions I can PM you my number. By the way BRING AS MANY KIDS AS YOU CAN!!!

we have dee down there also we have jj kilabrew and also kory polley.

Kory is stepping his game up alot

I'm gonna try and get some of the Clarksville guys over there tomorrow for the Christian County open mats.  We have our state Freestle and Greco Tournament this coming weekend and our room will not be open Thursday night.  I'm not sure who I'll have yet besides my boys who weigh 152 and 130.

FCHS_Wrestling, I hope you get this message that our room will not be open tomorrow at Clarksville High.

I'm gonna try and get some of the Clarksville guys over there tomorrow for the Christian County open mats.  We have our state Freestle and Greco Tournament this coming weekend and our room will not be open Thursday night.  I'm not sure who I'll have yet besides my boys who weigh 152 and 130.

FCHS_Wrestling, I hope you get this message that our room will not be open tomorrow at Clarksville High.

We've had a pretty good showing lately, hope to see you tommorrow!  :mrgreen: