Sign in to follow this  
standing granby

STATE TOURNEY RESULTS

Well to much for some saying he could hang with him.  I dont think anyone is on Fahys level.

yea I think he has teched Ruschell, Goff twice and now Brocco...  Maybe paden can keep it to a major???

Wow. I bet Kasey feels kind of dumb now because all he was saying on here was about how he would win state...

hey bear, would you mind finding my post on here and quoting it for me to read,that way i can see what you are talking about? i do believe that i NEVER once said anything about me definetly winning state. in fact, if you look at my state pick winner for 125, in the contest on here, its quite the opposite, with carr winning. wow, maybe now bear feels dumb for being proven so wrong...

hey bear, would you mind finding my post on here and quoting it for me to read,that way i can see what you are talking about? i do believe that i NEVER once said anything about me definetly winning state. in fact, if you look at my state pick winner for 125, in the contest on here, its quite the opposite, with carr winning. wow, maybe now bear feels dumb for being proven so wrong...

burn LOL

I read thru all of Kasey's statements and I didn't find not one place where he said he would Win State.He is a very humble wrestler. There is no reason for him to feel dumb!  :roll:

burn LOL

kasey i am disappointed in you.  Quit worrying about what is said on here and worry about winning some matches.  You have given alot to wrestling and you deserve to go out in style your senior year.  You have a good path ahead and it looks like yo and Lenz may be battling for a podium finish.  Step up and show everyone what u got.  Good Luck!!

i know my draw is pretty tough. for me to win state, i would have to wrestle the number 7 guy, the number 9 guy, the number 3 guy, the number 1 guy, and then whoever made it from the other side, witch in my opinion will be austin palmer(2), or terrance demery(4). i will definetly have fun on my way to the state finals.

Ya who feels dumb now? To me it sounds like that is saying your gonna be in the finals... Maybe if you didn't spend so much time on here worrying about what other people say you'd get your head out of your a** and win a match.

its funny, the post that you seem to have quoted, seems to be the ONLY post that says im going to the finals, and also seems to be in a sarcastic manner. you really think i had that much confidence of making it to the finals this year with an injured shoulder and a tough draw to post it on a site so that when i dont, some immature wrestler follower such as yourself can point out the fact that i didnt? wow, have fun growing up and having a successful life...AFTER you are done wrestling. cause afterall, isnt wrestling really about building character in kids? sure i may have not made it to the state finals, this year, or any other year, but i have learned enough about life to make it worth while. seems you didnt, when and if you wrestled.

In my opinion the only person in the state who would be competitive against Fahy would be Logan Wedding of Union County. Unfortunately he is only an 8th grader and word has it he wont be even attending school in the state of Kentucky next year. Now before all of you get on her and go crazy about what I just said, ask anyone who has watched Wedding over the past couple of years and they will tell you he is the real deal. Now do I think he would beat Fahy? Hell no, but would it be a better match then he will see at the high school state? I believe so. Wedding is going to damage next year when he is a freshmen in Indiana, just wait and see.

Along with that I think Fahy's best match is going to come against Willen, and the only reason i say that is because Willen gave Wedding a good match at state. In my honest opinion and I'm from Northern Kentucky so there is no bias here, but between Willen, Canter, and Wedding all three of these boys could place top 8 in state this year at high school. Just my thought