Sign in to follow this  
09zoshaw

region 1 final predictions

103: Wade (UHA) and Reburn (UC), Reburn 5-3 (Good Match)

112: Leavell (CH) and Boone (OC), Leavell by Fall

119: Boone (OC) and Young (UC), Boone 6-5 (Good Match)

125: Carr (UC) and Smith (FC), Carr by Fall

130: Ervin (UC) and Bunch (OC), Ervin by Fall

135: Ervin (UC) and Apollo, Apollo by fall hahaha. In reality Ervin over Isbill

140: Thomas (UC) and Such (FC), Thomas 8-2

145: Pittman (PT) and Kuegal (AP), Pittman 15-8

152: Ervin (UC) and Lynch (OC), Ervin 10-3

160: Buckman (UC) and Lamb (CD), Buckman 4-2

171: Woolen (OC) and Agnew (CD), Woolen 7-3

189: McKenney (UC) and Dillard (HOP), Dillard 6-5

215: Payne (CH) and Flynn (CD), Flynn 7-4. or is something wrong with Flynn?

285: Croney (CH) and Brewick (DC), Croney by Fall

mac00135 That's two different posts that you've made the same comment about the Buckman kid.  Have you ever wrestled him?

I've seen him wrestle a handful of matches and just don't know if he can do it. I think if Shaw gets past Trice Buckman has his hands full to even make the finals.

103: Wade (UHA) and Reburn (UC), Reburn 5-3 (Good Match)

112: Leavell (CH) and Boone (OC), Leavell by Fall

119: Boone (OC) and Young (UC), Boone 6-5 (Good Match)

125: Carr (UC) and Smith (FC), Carr by Fall

130: Ervin (UC) and Bunch (OC), Ervin by Fall

135: Ervin (UC) and Apollo, Apollo by fall hahaha. In reality Ervin over Isbill

140: Thomas (UC) and Such (FC), Thomas 8-2

145: Pittman (PT) and Kuegal (AP), Pittman 15-8

152: Ervin (UC) and Lynch (OC), Ervin 10-3

160: Buckman (UC) and Lamb (CD), Buckman 4-2

171: Woolen (OC) and Agnew (CD), Woolen 7-3

189: McKenney (UC) and Dillard (HOP), Dillard 6-5

215: Payne (CH) and Flynn (CD), Flynn 7-4. or is something wrong with Flynn?

285: Croney (CH) and Brewick (DC), Croney by Fall

189 is going to be a fun weight class to watch. With Mckenney, Dillard, and Profitt all being close it should be a battle.

I would go with the three Ervins as locks,as well as Woolen @171. The 189 could be interesting, No doubt

Mckenny in the final,but who will he face? My best guess would be Dillard but Proffitt could make a run at the final.Either way I don't see Mckenny not placing 1st.

I'd like to see a good ol' Hoptown/County match in the finals. I say Shaw vs. Trice in the finals at 60.

WONT HAPPEN..they will see each other way before the finals

I may be biased but I honestly think that this whole tournament depends if Christian County shows up with their A game or not. If they show if with their A game they could possibly have finalists out of 112: Leavell, 125: Polley, 135: Jones, 140: Adams, 160: Trice, 215: Payne, 285: Croney. 145: Geralds could also have a break through who knows? He has kept up with Pittman. On the other hand if they want to they can act a fool and not show up. So I say this tournament is pretty unpredictable.

I may be biased but I honestly think that this whole tournament depends if Christian County shows up with their A game or not. If they show if with their A game they could possibly have finalists out of 112: Leavell, 125: Polley, 135: Jones, 140: Adams, 160: Trice, 215: Payne, 285: Croney. 145: Geralds could also have a break through who knows? He has kept up with Pittman. On the other hand if they want to they can act a fool and not show up. So I say this tournament is pretty unpredictable.

Leavell and Croney definately. But I dont see anyway Polley or Adams will get in to the finals, If Payne wrestles well he could get in. Havent really watched Jones, Trice, or Geralds so I wont comment on them

the only time geralds and pitman have wrestled pitman stuck him in the first period.

Polley qualify yes, finals, well he'd have to upset Carr, & while I have a lot of confidence in Kory, I'm not sure he's quite on the same level as Carr right now. No you didn't pin Geralds in the first period as you haven't wrestled him yet this season, but you did regularly whip him last year, so maybe he's due or it will be the same old tune. I'll say that Jones and Trice have as good a chance as anybody. Trice is really going to have to wrestle as he will have to beat the # 5, # 1, & the winner of the #2/#3 match.