Sign in to follow this  
polo

Region 4 predictions

Any predictions about region 4? As usual, the fighting could be between Trinity and Seneca.

BTW are they still having the tourney at HOOPS?

103 Fahy  112 Bradbury 119 Hoskinson or Hitchings 125 Gillespie 130 Henderson 135 Lampe,Michaels, Matheny 140 Franklin 145 ohlman, wright and wilbanks 152 Robinson or Mccauley 160 Broussard and fast improving Bohn 171 Hitchings 189 Lewis 215 messina Hwy Whiting Im predicting at least 8 Trinity champions with a possabilty of more???  We will see however????

I hate that regionals is at hoops i think they should pick a high school that is suitable for each region like one thats not a far drive for anyone in a region and only one regional tourney at a school that way there is no confusion and it goes on alot quicker!

its actually a pretty big place, the only problem is that they dont have many bleachers for seating. But they easily fit the mats on the floor. I personally dont like it even though Hoops is 2 seconds from my house.

Not if they re-align.

ok but u didn't throw that in the mix, u left it out so you could mention it haha, that hilarious. and even if they re-align, where ever the good teams go, wofo will follow. they wont put us in a region with lil competition, so what ever it changes to where ever we go will be a tough region, note me on this read carefully, not because were are good im not saying wofo is soo great that the only reason they are re-aligning the regions is to put wofo in a harder region...not saying that. im saying where ever we go the region will be tough. and who knows they might not change region 7 at all, its the hardest region with region 6 why would they need to?

ok but u didn't throw that in the mix, u left it out so you could mention it haha, that hilarious. and even if they realign, where ever the good teams go, wofo will follow. they wont put us in a region with lil competition, so what ever it changes to where ever we go will be a tough region, note me on this read carefully, not because were are good I'm not saying wofo is so great that the only reason they are realigning the regions is to put wofo in a harder region...not saying that. I'm saying where ever we go the region will be tough. and who knows they might not change region 7 at all, its the hardest region with region 6 why would they need to?

It just depends. Region 7 is consistently good and so is region 6, but I remember just 2 or 3 years back region 2 was STACKED and just 5 or 6 years back Region 1 was very tough. Region 4 has some very tough kids just low on numbers. Region 3 I don't think has ever been on top. Region 5 always has tough individuals. Region 8 is so isolated from the state it seems as if they don't even wrestle in KY but more of less WV. No offense but living in W Ky I feel like Eastern Ky is a diff. state. My point is though yes regions 6 and 7 have been consistently the best regions for several reasons (not excuses, reasons). But you will always have regions that have their on years to compete with 6 and 7. But I agree 6 and 7 have nothing wrong with them, they are pretty much set. Now I think we should take some of the 13 schools out of region 1 and put them in region 2. I'd like to make a trade deal with Apollo and Daviees County for Larue Co. in our region  :-D Now things would start to get good in region 1.

103 Fahy  112 Bradbury 119 Hoskinson or Hitchings 125 Gillespie 130 Henderson 135 Lampe,Michaels, Matheny 140 Franklin 145 ohlman, wright and wilbanks 152 Robinson or Mccauley 160 Broussard and fast improving Bohn 171 Hitchings 189 Lewis 215 messina Hwy Whiting Im predicting at least 8 Trinity champions with a possabilty of more???  We will see however????

whiting is a senior this year