Sign in to follow this  
The Bear

NCAA Predictions

bubba jenkins just lost 12 -6 in the first round

if you get on flowrestling.org they have live audio (better then nothing)

Looks like someone didn't come ready to wrestle.

Keep the results coming.

ryan morningstar (iowa) almost lost in over time to jones (WV) i think they said 4 top 3 seeds have been beatin in the first round

tsirtsis, kennedy,jenkins,lunis?

Looks like Palmer had a close one only winning 4-3 against a dude from Delaware State. I wonder if these matches that are on paper are just that close or a wider gap in person because I saw that Palmer had two takedowns the other guy had just 3 escapes.

Some good matches next round Gillespie and Welch going at it. Sanderson and Adam Hall. If Sanderson wins he'll face Burroughs, I'd like to see that matchup. Basically now Caldwell has a cakewalk to the finals. On the other side of the bracket it looks like a battle in the quarters with Ruschell and Palmer.

I bet it'd piss Slaton off if Dennis won it all this year haha Here he transferred to wrestle at Iowa, placed second and he's ridin the pine at the big one.

no the palmer match was really that close

Iowa is choking so hard and the Bucks are doing so well, people are looking for the upset tonight. Could the Ohio State really win it all after finishing what, 5th or 6th in the Big 10s? I am pulling for them.