Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Cereal

haha man which one are u i was wondering if u were gona say goerge lopez to me at region yesterday. wat wieght class are u?

lol

lol ok so i kno dan has 1 kasey gray and now u i think there are still alot of u on here that i dont know

ithink the whole team gots one

All you kids are wrong!

Special buddies is the cereal! Full of fiber! Eat a bowl the night before your match and youll be underweight in notime :-D!

Yeah its a cereal. Im not kidding. Google it!

Hands down -- The four best cereals of all time:

Reese's Puffs

Fruit Loops

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Apple Jack

Best "healthy" cereals:

Frosted Mini-Wheats

Multigrain Cheerios

Raisin Bran

Where is the frosted Flakes

Dude seriously? Healthy? I mean I may be into eating heatly but, I hope your joking about Frosted mini wheats, raisin bran, frosted flakes being healthy. Those are loaded with so much bad stuff it's not even funny. Anything that is all Organic is the best thing for your body. The next best thing is all natural. I try to eat as much organic and natural foods possible.

Dude seriously? Healthy? I mean I may be into eating heatly but, I hope your joking about Frosted mini wheats, raisin bran, frosted flakes being healthy. Those are loaded with so much bad stuff it's not even funny. Anything that is all Organic is the best thing for your body. The next best thing is all natural. I try to eat as much organic and natural foods possible.

Honey Bunches of Oats?

Cascadian fields or Kashi cereal tastes just as good but is healthier.

Kashi is good. When I run out of Honey Bunches of Oats (the almond kind btw) I steal my moms Kashi cereal!  :evil: