Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Cereal

yea but is it more expensive?

Actually I compared the Cascadian farms to like some other cereal like Honey bunches of oats and Cascadian farms had more in it and cheaper. But yea I love Kashi also, some gooood stuff.

Actually I compared the Cascadian farms to like some other cereal like Honey bunches of oats and Cascadian farms had more in it and cheaper. But yea I love Kashi also, some gooood stuff.

i guess but separating me from my bunches of oats is like separating siamese twins, one of us is gonna die.

i guess but separating me from my bunches of oats is like separating siamese twins, one of us is gonna die.

That's the same thing Danger said about his Big Mac's.  :mrgreen:

You quoted yourself??

ooopps?? my fault on improper usage of the quote application. i here by swear to 385 that i shall never quote myself again.

does that make it better.

but anyway, sorry danger thought i was being original, but i don't need to come up with fancy analogies to get the point across that i like honey bunches of oats.

ooopps?? my fault on improper usage of the quote application. i here by swear to 385 that i shall never quote myself again.

but anyway, sorry danger thought i was being original, but i don't need to come up with fancy analogies to get the point across that i like honey bunches of oats.

Ummm... I don't understand the point here? I was merely pointing out that you said "really when" to one of your own posts. I was just wondering what it was that you meant to say. Lol chill out Mack.

Why did you say "sorry Danger"? I didn't say anything.

Why did you say "sorry Danger"? I didn't say anything.

I think he was implying that myself and Danger are the same person? Or it was just an accident...

I think he was implying that myself and Danger are the same person? Or it was just an accident...

Seems like he's got something against people that don't back down and accept his opinion. Just calling it how I see it.

no i was apologizing for stealing the quote, about the big macs, im not freaking out, i just said i was sorry for not being original. anyway, to get back on subject, what about Total Fiber. its this cereal that i saw at koger so i got it and took it home. it was great,  it tasted kind of like honey bunches of oats, but it didn't get all soggy like if you have a big bowl;.

no i was apologizing for stealing the quote, about the big macs, im not freaking out, i just said i was sorry for not being original. anyway, to get back on subject, what about Total Fiber. its this cereal that i saw at koger so i got it and took it home. it was great,  it tasted kind of like honey bunches of oats, but it didn't get all soggy like if you have a big bowl;.

Im pretty sure swearing to me to properly use the quote application qualifies as freaking out, when all I did was point out that you quoted yourself. Im still lost? You flipped out with no reason. I agree with Bear's statement.