• bernard ray
    • jeremiah walls
    • connor coyle
    • preston shoopman
    • josh bruning
    • spencer warren
    • austin stepp
    • other

Its quite apparent that almost everyone thinks courtney is the best 160 which i do agree with. but lets who people think is the second best. If you vote for other than you should reply saying who you think it is

I am going to have to go with Walls.  He got caught against Ray and I dont think he will let it happen again.  He actually did a lot better against Courtney then I thought at WCI. 

I am going to have to go with Walls.  He got caught against Ray and I dont think he will let it happen again.  He actually did a lot better against Courtney then I thought at WCI. 

personally i think it will be bernard i think he will be able to beat walls again but its gonna be a exciting match i bet

oh i see, he is only good enough for an "other" vote  :roll:

well no sir, i just wasnt aware that he had beat connor coyle also what i did is took the top 8 excluding courtney of course and gave them a option to vote and jake lee is 12th so he did not get an option of his own

Wow, i see coyle of ryle up there, but no Jake lee. Lee has already beat coyle.

Whats up with that?

I don't see this happening again... should be a fun match to watch at region though!

toss up i say. if we are regaurding to state than its impossible, because it will be anyone that doesn't meet courtney. if were talking abot in general, than i would say jake lee

Whats up with that?

Conner Coyle plays football, that was only his first week back in wrestling. I dont think that their next match will even be close.

Conner Coyle plays football, that was only his first week back in wrestling. I dont think that their next match will even be close.

so what do you think, a major or techfall by coyle?  just curious. 

so what do you think, a major or techfall by coyle?  just curious. 

Honestly, I think it will be either a major or a pin. I know that he will not tech fall him but I bet it ends up like the finals match of Jake Lee and Alex Picket last year.

Whats up with that?

coyle is twice the wrestler then he was at the beginning of the year (when lee and coyle wrestled)

and lee has been hurt most of the year. i dont think it is very close between them. lee will get the one seed at the region and coyle will get the 2 seed. but we all know seeds dont mean anything. coyle doesnt seem like the guy that gives anyone a break. i think coyle will dominate the region finals.

im gunna go with walls on this one he did good against courtney at wci but i dont think courny was wrestling his best i think he was testing him and you all are forgetting walls and bruning went into tripple overtime at the beginning of the year and he beat bruning 3 to 1 at wci. everyone has been improving over the season i think state is gunna be interesting at 160 this year because courtney can be beat if the person wrestles him smart and stays off the mat with him