Sign in to follow this  
heavy83

regions

Where will Fort Knox hold the Region 2 Tourney?  School gym is way too small.  Also, what a mess to get on post.  From what I heard everyone who doesn't have a post sticker on their car can't get thru the gates, or will have to go somewhere to get a pass.  This will be chaos for everyone except Knox.

I dont know about Fort Knox, but at Fort Campbell you have to go to the visitor center through the main gate, like gate 4, and get signed in if you dont have a pass. I dont think the buses carrying the wrestlers have to go through that but people who come to watch are going to have a small hassle. But you shouldnt prevent both posts from holding regionals just because of that

Where will Fort Knox hold the Region 2 Tourney?  School gym is way too small.  Also, what a mess to get on post.  From what I heard everyone who doesn't have a post sticker on their car can't get thru the gates, or will have to go somewhere to get a pass.  This will be chaos for everyone except Knox.

Information was sent to all Coaches and schools regarding access to Knox.  From what I read it isn't too complicated.

Check with a school attended the event for details..

Region 6 was originally going to be held at Scott, but I'm pretty sure it's moved to Ryle because of some scheduling conflict.

It definitely going to be held at Ryle.