Sign in to follow this  
SAINT197

BEST REGI0N 3 WRESTLERS!

Aj ah

you cant put aj sherrard on the best region 3 wrestlers with eric preher always beat him and was always ahead of him so therefore he would be second best, but as for the other ones you mentioned, they were some good ones

Maybe he couldnt beat eric but when he dropped down to 189 he donimated the region not losing a match in the region that yr.

Aj ahMaybe he couldnt beat eric but when he dropped down to 189 he donimated the region not losing a match in the region that yr.

yeah , but what competition was there?

A.J. did beat Eric once and they had 2 or 3 tight matches.

they werent all that close and if they were then it was because he was just tryin to get the wrestling time in rather than the fastest pin time because they were friends....look at his match times his sr. year.... like 80% were under a min......and a.j. beat him his junior once out of how many matches?????....plus aj went 1-2 his sr. year @ state and never placed either.....eric placed i think 3rd or fourth his jr. year and 5th his senior yr........A.J. sherrard, that makes me laugh....ha ha ha...definatley not on the list like i stated above

i wonder why noone said joe powers does noone think he was a good wrestler ?

He was a good wrestler he beat Thueman, very impressive after loosing several times to him earlier in the season as i recall kinda like Sullivan and the dude from Johnson Central, and he beat Matt Mines. I was rooting for Mines though, Region 1 fan, but yeah very impressive wrestler.

Aj ahMaybe he couldnt beat eric but when he dropped down to 189 he donimated the region not losing a match in the region that yr.

yeah let me guess he dominated like sam durbin did right???....what competition did he have?... he placed at state but its not always the best wrestler who places, it just depends on whose the better wrestler on the day that it counts the most....and he was that ONE day....

so your going to define one wrestlers entire carear on one person that he lost to a few times??

no im defining his career on his carreer....but this topis wasnt on careers but on best region 3 wrestlers and im just givin my opinion and my opinion is that he wasnt one of the best region 3 wrestlers...

yeah let me guess he dominated like sam durbin did right???....what competition did he have?... he placed at state but its not always the best wrestler who places, it just depends on whose the better wrestler on the day that it counts the most....and he was that ONE day....

how can you say  that its not always the best wrestler that places..thats stupid....thats exactly what happens...th better wrestlers get metals and the others dont

It doesn't even matter because if I would have posted best region 3 wrestlers of all time none of these guys posted would even come in the top 10.

if it doesnt even matter then why are you still tryin to make an argument when there isnt one?

how can you say  that its not always the best wrestler that places..thats stupid....thats exactly what happens...th better wrestlers get metals and the others dont

because that isnt always the case....have you ever heard of an upset?....just because a wrestler wins a tournament doesnt mean that they were the best wrestler there it just means that they were the better wrestler that day...upsets do happen at state and people do medal who you might never heard of or ever thought that they would medal....not to mention when injuries, forfits, and or wrestlers not making weight each day.....so no its not stupid, its just the truth!!!!

It sounds to me like you have had to make up alot of excuses for losing over your carear because you have one for everything and you seem awful upset did one of these guys beat you or something.

maybe that is the case saint...i did not think of that but it makes sense..i guess he got beat but still thinks he is the best....i think joe carr jr just got lucky..i bet any other day all the guys he beat would have beat him..it makes sense now...thanks blake

who are we talking about here?

i agree with blake on this one. for example, look at joaquin luna last year at 125. where was he all season? not working out with his team, he shows up and gets an easy ride to the semis, then wrestles tough competition and loses every other match to place sixth. that being said you know one wrestler who didnt place last year that i feel should have in particular? antonio zeppa. he probably beat half the kids standing on the podium last year, but didnt place. had a rough tournament. thats just one example of many. the finals especially, jon voth losing to shane parks? jon had beaten shane so many times in the past, and then shane beats him in the finals, and maybe the regional finals as well, i dont remember. just because someone wins a match or two against someone else, you cant exactly say they are better.

It sounds to me like you have had to make up alot of excuses for losing over your carear because you have one for everything and you seem awful upset did one of these guys beat you or something.

matter of fact i never wrestled them because they were out of my time, but i had seen them wrestle...and i dont make excuses; either 1.they were better than me or 2. they just wanted it more than me...nobodys fault but my own when i lost...so saint what was your excuse at stste your senior year?....

i agree with blake on this one. for example, look at joaquin luna last year at 125. where was he all season? not working out with his team, he shows up and gets an easy ride to the semis, then wrestles tough competition and loses every other match to place sixth. that being said you know one wrestler who didnt place last year that i feel should have in particular? antonio zeppa. he probably beat half the kids standing on the podium last year, but didnt place. had a rough tournament. thats just one example of many. the finals especially, jon voth losing to shane parks? jon had beaten shane so many times in the past, and then shane beats him in the finals, and maybe the regional finals as well, i dont remember. just because someone wins a match or two against someone else, you cant exactly say they are better.

I think it was Andre Zeppa not Antonio.