SAINT197

REGION 2

thanks Saint,and I did hear about some very bad and dangerous calls.In Ajs match soon as the call in question happened I turned to the coach and asked did he do something wrong,and he said no they went to the scorers table and the refs said it was ok.I don't want any parent to have to go through what I went through when AJ  broke his arm.But he worked very hard to win this tournament and I felt some of the stuff that was being said was trying to take that from him,believe me he don't want to hurt anyone he knows what thats like.

i dont think any apologys are necessary...people get on here to discuss things...saint you did not say anything wrong so you really do not need to apologize...he took it wrong and you corrected it...if you cant talk on here with saying sorry there is no reason to have this site to communicate....

NORMALLY I WOULDN'T DO THIS NO MATTER HOW BAD THE REFS WHERE BUT WHEN KIDS ARE GETTING HURT YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING! OUR REFS AT REGION 2 EXCEPT FOR THE LADY WHERE THE WORST REFS I HAVE EVER SEEN. WHEN THEY DONT CALL ILLEGAL HEAD LOCKS OR DANGEROUS MOVES KIDS START GETTING HURT AND IT IS TOO CLOSE TO STATE TO BE GETTING HURT. NONE OF THESE THINGS HAPPEND TO MY KIDS, THANK GOD BUT I SAW THINGS, FOR EXAMPLE IN THE 70LB FINAL THERE WAS A CHICKEN WING THAT WAS TAKEN WAY PAST 90 AND THE REFS DIDN'T CALL IT AND THERE WHERE TWO REFS ON THE MAT. THE TRINITY KID ENDED UP HURT. ITS NOT THE KIDS FAULT FOR RUNNING THE MOVES ITS THE REFS FOR NOT CALLING IT! THERE ARE TWO REFS TO A MAT TO PREVENT THINGS LIKE THIS BUT THEY BACK EACH OTHER UP IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS TO PREVENT THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

but you did not say anything bad that would make him want to defend his son....you CLEARLY stated that the fault was not on the kid but on the official....no apologys necessary..maybe he should apologize for getting so defensive

Maddog i don't believe your a ref,your mad over something else(maybe a friend or a family member got beat)If you see I don't hide who I am.Me and Saint agree bad calls were made.But you think you can see better in the stands than 2 refs and 3 coaches.Saint I will accept your apology and gladly give you mine if I said anything that made it sound like I don't care about the safety of kids,you seem to be a reasonable person.But maddog thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong.Good luck Saint to you and your team

Lets see maddog(your screen name says it all)You said a kid learns 90 deg in elementry school but  2  refs(that you said you were not getting on) said the hold was not past 90 deg,so let me see THEN YOUR SAYING THEY DIDN'T HAVE AN ELEMENTRY EDUCATION.I don't need to read the rule book that is what they get paid for.But if you are a ref and you were in the stands they had you in the spot you would do best (LOL).So I think my point was made way better than yours ,so I am finished with this.You know who am if you have something else to say to me just come up to me and say it.If not let s move on.

NORMALLY I WOULDN'T DO THIS NO MATTER HOW BAD THE REFS WHERE BUT WHEN KIDS ARE GETTING HURT YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING! OUR REFS AT REGION 2 EXCEPT FOR THE LADY WHERE THE WORST REFS I HAVE EVER SEEN. WHEN THEY DONT CALL ILLEGAL HEAD LOCKS OR DANGEROUS MOVES KIDS START GETTING HURT AND IT IS TOO CLOSE TO STATE TO BE GETTING HURT. NONE OF THESE THINGS HAPPEND TO MY KIDS, THANK GOD BUT I SAW THINGS, FOR EXAMPLE IN THE 70LB FINAL THERE WAS A CHICKEN WING THAT WAS TAKEN WAY PAST 90 AND THE REFS DIDN'T CALL IT AND THERE WHERE TWO REFS ON THE MAT. THE TRINITY KID ENDED UP HURT. ITS NOT THE KIDS FAULT FOR RUNNING THE MOVES ITS THE REFS FOR NOT CALLING IT! THERE ARE TWO REFS TO A MAT TO PREVENT THINGS LIKE THIS BUT THEY BACK EACH OTHER UP IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS TO PREVENT THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

So did A.J kid rip off any other arms in route to his championship :-o 

How was the referee's for the Middle School State Tournament :?

Did they get better or worse :roll: