Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 21

At 140 Dillion Hale from Caldwell County pinned Zach Mitchell in 2nd round

At 103 Keagan Agnew dec. Kyra Hudson

All of this happened at Region 1 duels at caldwell today

And Robert Moll is mo longer wrestling

Ben Joseph of Anderson County beat Andy Lenz of Harrison County in the finals of the Trojan Invitational 14 - 8. Lenz was penalized 1 point after the match for unsportsmanlike conduct. During the awards ceremony Lenz took his medal off and walked of the podium just as Ben Joseph took the stand.

Tom Shirey 135 from Eastern dec. #17 Jordan Bernard, lost to #4 John Lampe, tech-falled #20 Korey Belew, dec. #10 Brandon Whitehouse, and dec. #11 Matt Matheny to take 3rd at The Dragon.

Matheny beat #6 Zack Roland and #8 Jack Podgorski

Tom Rupp has moved back to 152, and Hunter Boroff has moved back to 160 where he dec. #16 Max Malito, and lost a clase match to #6 Jeff Thomson, and then defaulted out with an injury.

#17 at 130 Kyle Honeycutt from St.X was wrestling 125 and dec. #19 Russell Nyitrai.

#10 Omar Jarvis 140 from Central pinned #7 Cody Guiler in the semifinals and then #1 Justin Davis tech-falled him in the finals.

Menes McNeely 215 from Eastern lost to #5 Brock Messina, and then dec. #9 Alex Van Winkle, and then lost to #16 Shamon Brown for 3rd/4th.

Ben Joseph of Anderson County beat Andy Lenz of Harrison County in the finals of the Trojan Invitational 14 - 8. Lenz was penalized 1 point after the match for unsportsmanlike conduct. During the awards ceremony Lenz took his medal off and walked of the podium just as Ben Joseph took the stand.

okay you retard. I didn't walk off the podium as he walked up. i stayed and let everyone get a couple of pics then walked off. i was the first one to walk off but i didn't as he took the podium. Ya need to get your damn facts straight before you come on here posting stuff. it just makes you look dumb when someone corrects you on it.

okay you retard. I didn't walk off the podium as he walked up. i stayed and let everyone get a couple of pics then walked off. i was the first one to walk off but i didn't as he took the podium. Ya need to get your damn facts straight before you come on here posting stuff. it just makes you look dumb when someone corrects you on it.

how did he beat u

how did he beat u

idk. He is long and strong... i  got mixed up on the whistles in the beginning of the match because i was bleeding. Ended up being the wrong whistle and i got hip-tossed lol. after that i got aggrivated and tried throwing him the entire match. All credit to him though he did beat me. Congrats!!!

kasey hedges got beat this weekend by chris barret of southern, and stephen supe of scott. he got pinned by chris and beat 9 to 6 by stephen.